Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 51
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Kurosaki70
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 09/30/2014, 15:47
Replies: 1
Views: 852
Posted By Kurosaki70
up

up
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 09/28/2014, 14:22
Replies: 1
Views: 852
Posted By Kurosaki70
Problem with Blazing Purgatory (Quest)

I have a problem quest of purgatory. The "tp" teleports me out map. The pillars are not pop, and when I pop a manually opening the stone does not. The mob does not drop the stone open. And I can...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 03/13/2014, 18:11
Replies: 28
Views: 4,846
Posted By Kurosaki70
Or its? Syserrr?

Or its? Syserrr?
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 03/13/2014, 17:25
Replies: 28
Views: 4,846
Posted By Kurosaki70
mee too i have this error

mee too i have this error
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/13/2014, 20:59
Replies: 2
Views: 341
Posted By Kurosaki70
my game revision is 2089m

my game revision is 2089m
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/13/2014, 00:27
Replies: 2
Views: 341
Posted By Kurosaki70
[HELP]Block Multihack by francoiz

EN : Hi everyone, I have worries, "multihack by Francoiz" crach my server and also gives access rights gm, I would like to remedy problems. Can you help me please?

GER : Hallo allerseits, ich habe...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 12/13/2013, 23:36
Replies: 62
Views: 20,803
Posted By Kurosaki70
this diff game for game 2089m leads backdoor

this diff game for game 2089m leads backdoor
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 12/05/2013, 19:01
Replies: 103
Views: 16,444
Posted By Kurosaki70
server inside please because link 2 in first post...

server inside please because link 2 in first post is down
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 11/22/2013, 20:30
Replies: 103
Views: 16,444
Posted By Kurosaki70
and serveur inside?

and serveur inside?
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 11/22/2013, 03:19
Replies: 416
Views: 93,242
Posted By Kurosaki70
i think is not compatible with client2012 but if...

i think is not compatible with client2012 but if this compatible with client2012 can you send .py client beacause i dont want switch with client2013 beacause i want use switch bot in my server.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 11/21/2013, 22:39
Replies: 717
Views: 124,132
Posted By Kurosaki70
i have porbleme with lib by ricky, icon in slot...

i have porbleme with lib by ricky, icon in slot costum is invisible and i do solved this probleme
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 09/25/2013, 11:58
Replies: 0
Views: 350
Posted By Kurosaki70
Need diff horse

Hello everyone, I'm looking for how to change the VNUM horse lvl 10 in 20160, 20161 and 20162 I know it's in the game but I do not.
My rev game 2089m
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 09/18/2013, 21:19
Replies: 2
Views: 252
Posted By Kurosaki70
up

up
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 09/17/2013, 00:29
Replies: 32
Views: 4,905
Posted By Kurosaki70
For inventory if it can help you I already find a...

For inventory if it can help you I already find a pos (file 2012)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 09/17/2013, 00:24
Replies: 793
Views: 606,152
Posted By Kurosaki70
For inventory if it can help you I already find a...

For inventory if it can help you I already find a pos (file 2012)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 09/16/2013, 14:36
Replies: 28
Views: 7,971
Posted By Kurosaki70
you have this quete?

you have this quete?
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 09/12/2013, 00:54
Replies: 16
Views: 4,650
Posted By Kurosaki70
This quest is automatic? and i have probleme this...

This quest is automatic? and i have probleme this quest not good
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 09/09/2013, 19:28
Replies: 416
Views: 93,242
Posted By Kurosaki70
and with this i can use 2 lib?

and with this i can use 2 lib?
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 09/09/2013, 19:07
Replies: 416
Views: 93,242
Posted By Kurosaki70
hello ricky i have a probleme with lib my...

hello ricky
i have a probleme with lib
my start .sh have

cd ../game99/
env LD_32_PRELOAD="/usr/metin2/lib_costume.so" & env LD_32_PRELOAD="/usr/metin2/ban.so" ./game_99 &
sleep 2


but i...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 08/31/2013, 21:39
Replies: 22
Views: 5,510
Posted By Kurosaki70
game.py or other fichier?

game.py or other fichier?
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 08/29/2013, 12:04
Replies: 2
Views: 252
Posted By Kurosaki70
up please

up please
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 08/28/2013, 03:00
Replies: 2
Views: 252
Posted By Kurosaki70
horse lvl30 probleme

Hi, my probleme is can't attack with horse lvl 30 with bin2013
and i can attack with horse lvl30 with bn2012
I would like to know how to fix this please.
vnum for horse lvl30 20180 20181 20182....
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 08/12/2013, 14:45
Replies: 75
Views: 18,885
Posted By Kurosaki70
Now i have other probleme not error python, but i...

Now i have other probleme not error python, but i cant connect in my serveur.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 08/12/2013, 14:29
Replies: 75
Views: 18,885
Posted By Kurosaki70
and I find in which file?

and I find in which file?
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 08/12/2013, 14:10
Replies: 75
Views: 18,885
Posted By Kurosaki70
now i have this error : ...

now i have this error :
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Showing results 1 to 25 of 51

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.