Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: NoobiPoopi
Forum: Pokemon 04/15/2020, 08:48
Replies: 6
Views: 10,016
Posted By NoobiPoopi
nvm

nvm
Forum: Pokemon 04/13/2020, 21:42
Replies: 1
Views: 1,577
Posted By NoobiPoopi
[delete this]

delete. still needs more work for now
Forum: Pokemon 02/24/2017, 15:34
Replies: 11
Views: 12,082
Posted By NoobiPoopi
I've been one of the few people creating bots for...

I've been one of the few people creating bots for this game and I started in late 2012 when the game was almost new.

They have some automated systems to prevent cheating. For example they have...
Forum: Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/23/2016, 19:06
Replies: 13
Views: 10,447
Posted By NoobiPoopi
Now we are just waiting for a bot for PokeMMO. :)...

Now we are just waiting for a bot for PokeMMO. :)

Awesome job.
Forum: Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/10/2016, 21:39
Replies: 73
Views: 62,814
Posted By NoobiPoopi
How do they detect the bot actually? As it seems...

How do they detect the bot actually? As it seems this game has a pretty weak cheat detection in general and is very easy to disable. And is your character rendered to other people playing the game...
Forum: Pokemon 10/24/2015, 14:11
Replies: 0
Views: 492
Posted By NoobiPoopi
aa LOCK

Uploading PDFs here does not work apparently.
Forum: Pokemon 06/30/2015, 00:44
Replies: 6
Views: 2,596
Posted By NoobiPoopi
Yes, I'll be releasing something public in one or...

Yes, I'll be releasing something public in one or two days.

Download link available! Tell me if it works and what resolution and OS you are using?
Forum: Pokemon 06/29/2015, 23:17
Replies: 6
Views: 2,596
Posted By NoobiPoopi
Wink PREVIEW [NoobiBot] - PokeMMO Bot

THIS IS A TEST VERSION!

DOWNLOAD: Not available - Fixing some bugs




Development:
Support all resolutions [100%]
Hotkeys [50%]
Forum: Pokemon 06/23/2015, 08:49
Replies: 6
Views: 1,691
Posted By NoobiPoopi
What is the current offer on your shiny?

What is the current offer on your shiny?
Forum: Pokemon 06/21/2015, 22:52
Replies: 1,064
Views: 187,104
Posted By NoobiPoopi
Did you just create an account to say that, lol?...

Did you just create an account to say that, lol? :)
Forum: Pokemon 06/20/2015, 14:40
Replies: 1,064
Views: 187,104
Posted By NoobiPoopi
I think this bot is dead.

I think this bot is dead.
Forum: Pokemon 06/14/2015, 14:13
Replies: 3
Views: 1,734
Posted By NoobiPoopi
Can you provide any proof of the shiny Ninetales?...

Can you provide any proof of the shiny Ninetales? Like a picture
Forum: Pokemon 06/12/2015, 23:15
Replies: 5
Views: 3,179
Posted By NoobiPoopi
Just made a new script with the PixelGetFunction...

Just made a new script with the PixelGetFunction and made little demonstration here:[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Pokemon 06/12/2015, 10:55
Replies: 6
Views: 1,691
Posted By NoobiPoopi
Do you have any vouchers somewhere?

Do you have any vouchers somewhere?
Forum: Pokemon 06/11/2015, 21:43
Replies: 4
Views: 2,647
Posted By NoobiPoopi
1. Gibt es Shinys - Ja 2. Gibt es...

1. Gibt es Shinys
- Ja
2. Gibt es EV-Training? Soll ich das schon von Anfang an so trainieren oder
- Das Spiel habe EV-Training
soll ich es einfach normal durchspielen?
3. Ist ein Pikachu im...
Forum: Pokemon 06/11/2015, 20:59
Replies: 5
Views: 3,179
Posted By NoobiPoopi
I found some old scripts on a USB but I am not...

I found some old scripts on a USB but I am not sure if they are even working anymore.. I tried to run it and it gave me some error, which is weird since I just wiped my hard drive and installed the...
Forum: Pokemon 06/11/2015, 17:53
Replies: 5
Views: 3,179
Posted By NoobiPoopi
Yeah I think that most PokeMMO are dead and gone....

Yeah I think that most PokeMMO are dead and gone. You can always make your own in Autoit or something similar without going too deep in advanced stuff. It is actually pretty easy and useful if you do...
Forum: Pokemon 12/08/2014, 21:55
Replies: 19
Views: 3,505
Posted By NoobiPoopi
Looks interesting! :) Good luck with your...

Looks interesting! :)
Good luck with your project.
Forum: Pokemon 12/13/2013, 15:14
Replies: 1
Views: 1,641
Posted By NoobiPoopi
1. Use autoit to make a macro / bot. 2. Search...

1. Use autoit to make a macro / bot.
2. Search something about "hold down key autoit"
3. Search something about "If Statements"
4. Search something about "pixel search autoit"
NOTE: Remember to...
Forum: Pokemon 12/11/2013, 16:04
Replies: 0
Views: 603
Posted By NoobiPoopi
Need help PokeMMO bot! Calling functions

How do I call a function from PokeMMO like clicking the "RUN" button, when you're in battle. The person who helps me will be in my credits list.
Forum: Pokemon 12/08/2013, 10:23
Replies: 2
Views: 1,817
Posted By NoobiPoopi
I am trying to make a bot for pokemmo, that uses...

I am trying to make a bot for pokemmo, that uses memory writing and reading, but I have problems with cheat enigne :(
Forum: Pokemon 12/07/2013, 20:25
Replies: 8
Views: 2,312
Posted By NoobiPoopi
Added you on skype ? :) Accept my friend...

Added you on skype ? :)
Accept my friend request!
skype name = sf
Forum: Pokemon 12/04/2013, 14:03
Replies: 8
Views: 2,312
Posted By NoobiPoopi
Can you share the base memory addresses for this?...

Can you share the base memory addresses for this? :)
I am making a bot for PokeMMO right now, that is using memory!
I will give you credits, if you share :)
Forum: Pokemon 09/04/2013, 10:31
Replies: 2
Views: 1,107
Posted By NoobiPoopi
What I don't want to do something to the ROM. I...

What I don't want to do something to the ROM.
I wanna make a bot using memory address I will find by Cheat Engine.
Like read player position.
Forum: Pokemon 08/29/2013, 18:18
Replies: 0
Views: 695
Posted By NoobiPoopi
Smile delete it

delete plz
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.