Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Aezyn
Forum: Trading 07/20/2026, 15:55
Replies: 586
Views: 54,434
Posted By Aezyn
worked fast and got what I wanted

worked fast and got what I wanted
Forum: Aura Kingdom 02/27/2019, 12:22
Replies: 1,106
Views: 222,225
Posted By Aezyn
Thank you for creating this Project, everything...

Thank you for creating this Project, everything you and the Team have put in to.

Sadly I just stumbled upon the bot before like 3 Days and since today was patchday I couldnt really get anything...
Forum: Mobile Games 04/18/2018, 17:35
Replies: 1,055
Views: 219,870
Posted By Aezyn
I also got one now, seems to work fine for me. HC...

I also got one now, seems to work fine for me. HC is max and everything else Lvl 2. Also the pHoM proc works. Is there a way to utulize Astral Awakening or should I reset my tree?
Forum: Mobile Games 04/18/2018, 14:38
Replies: 1,055
Views: 219,870
Posted By Aezyn
Ill just sit here and wait till the people who...

Ill just sit here and wait till the people who can code realise how broken CS + pHoM is right now
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.