Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Nexus773
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/07/2013, 14:11
Replies: 131
Views: 10,903
Posted By Nexus773
Nickname : Nexus Description: I have been...

Nickname : Nexus
Description: I have been playing dark orbit since 2010 and I have already played on your serveur with the nickname Nexus775 and with my two clans GLAD ( 15 members) and 775* ( 28...
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/29/2013, 12:01
Replies: 750
Views: 95,479
Posted By Nexus773
Yes We Are :D OmGiTsNeXuS

Yes We Are :D
OmGiTsNeXuS
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.