Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kintarooe
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/23/2021, 13:48
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,506
Posted By kintarooe
Hronos is taking a break from rubot. It may...

Hronos is taking a break from rubot.

It may come back with Aion classic EU/NA.

Regards
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/11/2020, 15:59
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,506
Posted By kintarooe
Nothing planned so far. If classic comes to...

Nothing planned so far.

If classic comes to NA or EU then hronos might be interested in adding a version that works.

Regards
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/21/2020, 13:38
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,506
Posted By kintarooe
I just downloaded the NA client to test it myself...

I just downloaded the NA client to test it myself and it seems to work fine just like yam316 reported.

Make sure that your aion client is clean and in working condition (maybe redownload it).
...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/19/2020, 15:13
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,506
Posted By kintarooe
Thanks for the report :) Regards

Thanks for the report :)

Regards
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/17/2020, 14:30
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,506
Posted By kintarooe
Good luck and good choice on the air con ;p ...

Good luck and good choice on the air con ;p

Regards
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/09/2020, 22:55
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,506
Posted By kintarooe
It is written on my site , just go to the github...

It is written on my site , just go to the github link and select the correct rubot release.

Then press on the green clone button and download the archive.

Regards
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/08/2020, 00:18
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,506
Posted By kintarooe
Few posts before: ...

Few posts before:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Just grab the latest version from github.

Regards
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/06/2020, 00:32
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,506
Posted By kintarooe
Should be working. I asked you earlier to...

Should be working.

I asked you earlier to test it , guess it didnt notify you :( .

Regards
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/08/2020, 16:24
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,506
Posted By kintarooe
Seems they are using some security module so I...

Seems they are using some security module so I guess not.

Regards
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/08/2020, 00:28
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,506
Posted By kintarooe
Just try through all entries as it contains all...

Just try through all entries as it contains all old ones.

If none works they use a custom one or protection.

Regards
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/05/2020, 16:46
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,506
Posted By kintarooe
Just use the patch version they are using on...

Just use the patch version they are using on their server.

It wont work tho if they use a custom patch or any security modules blocking rubot.

Regards
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/24/2020, 17:30
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,506
Posted By kintarooe
Rubot 1.8.9.18 has been released. Please...

Rubot 1.8.9.18 has been released.

Please test it thoroughly and report any bugs back to the google form doc.

Regards



Hronos told me 32bit NA is supported again , can you test if...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/16/2020, 13:33
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,506
Posted By kintarooe
I thought xigncode was removed from NA ? ...

I thought xigncode was removed from NA ?

Either way Hronos might take a look at NA again once he is back.

Regards
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/12/2020, 17:04
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,506
Posted By kintarooe
Currently it is not working on NA but as soon as...

Currently it is not working on NA but as soon as Hronos is back he will check in on the NA situation.

Regards

----------------------


10 Free days have been added to all active keys by...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/09/2020, 16:18
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,506
Posted By kintarooe
Hey, thanks of for the idea but right now hronos...

Hey, thanks of for the idea but right now hronos is only focused on aion.

Regards
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/31/2020, 21:31
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,506
Posted By kintarooe
Hey, currently it doesnt - but maybe hronos...

Hey,

currently it doesnt - but maybe hronos will support it soon again.

Regards
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/25/2020, 14:37
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,506
Posted By kintarooe
I already asked hronos once but guess it would be...

I already asked hronos once but guess it would be too much work for a private server.

Regards
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/05/2020, 01:15
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,506
Posted By kintarooe
Oh great news! I will ask hronos to check on...

Oh great news!

I will ask hronos to check on AionNA at once.

Regards
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/04/2020, 09:51
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,506
Posted By kintarooe
Is there a statement on that ? (Forum post or...

Is there a statement on that ? (Forum post or anything)

Would be lovely if they did.

Regards
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/01/2020, 21:20
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,506
Posted By kintarooe
I tested EuroAion a while ago the problem there...

I tested EuroAion a while ago the problem there is the security module (anti hack) so I assume the other servers are also using one.

Regards
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/30/2020, 11:58
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,506
Posted By kintarooe
The release works fine , so it probably is your...

The release works fine , so it probably is your server that is incompatible with the old official offsets.

Which server are you playing on , maybe hronos finds the time to add custom offsets.
...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/20/2020, 22:30
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,506
Posted By kintarooe
Possible incompatible with the patch you selected...

Possible incompatible with the patch you selected then.

They might use some custom patches or a security module to block hacks/bots.

Regards
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/20/2020, 09:18
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,506
Posted By kintarooe
Check the site and videos. Regards

Check the site and videos.

Regards
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/19/2020, 23:30
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,506
Posted By kintarooe
Check the legacy rubot github , he uploaded a...

Check the legacy rubot github , he uploaded a windows 10 compatible version for testing.

Use the free trial beforehand by the way. To test.

Regards
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/18/2020, 16:05
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,506
Posted By kintarooe
I will write him a message but I cant promise...

I will write him a message but I cant promise anything.

Regards
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.