Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Uzi2012
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/22/2015, 14:27
Replies: 7,072
Views: 1,113,756
Posted By Uzi2012
Hack-ul este facut pentru serverele oficiale, nu...

Hack-ul este facut pentru serverele oficiale, nu pentru private :)
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/21/2015, 20:37
Replies: 7,072
Views: 1,113,756
Posted By Uzi2012
Server: UK Status: NOT BANNED Time :...

Server: UK
Status: NOT BANNED
Time : 3+ days
Settings : Fast attack, wallhack, gm detector, auto pickup, mobberhack, auto pot, skill bot
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/18/2015, 15:40
Replies: 7,072
Views: 1,113,756
Posted By Uzi2012
Thanks for making the best free hack out there,...

Thanks for making the best free hack out there, keep up the good work!
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/18/2015, 12:41
Replies: 7,072
Views: 1,113,756
Posted By Uzi2012
I play on UK, at first it started but nothing...

I play on UK, at first it started but nothing worked, then it crashed and now the game won't load without crashing
Forum: League of Legends 01/17/2015, 18:08
Replies: 7
Views: 1,594
Posted By Uzi2012
I got caught with 100 reffs and got everything...

I got caught with 100 reffs and got everything removed except mistery gifts(skins i gifted to my friends were also removed), so my theory is you should make as much reffs as you want on a smurf...
Forum: League of Legends 11/30/2014, 23:43
Replies: 185
Views: 18,925
Posted By Uzi2012
100 reffs on my main and 10 on my smurf, nothing...

100 reffs on my main and 10 on my smurf, nothing was taken away so far and no mail received
Forum: League of Legends 11/10/2014, 19:35
Replies: 2
Views: 265
Posted By Uzi2012
Team name bug?

I saw this thing today, does anyone knows how to do it?
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/25/2014, 21:49
Replies: 1,383
Views: 188,040
Posted By Uzi2012
Their website showed a page saying 'you crack our...

Their website showed a page saying 'you crack our software, we hack yours' ~an hour ago, i think we should just wait for them to fix things
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/05/2014, 22:53
Replies: 1,383
Views: 188,040
Posted By Uzi2012
"Get noped' faggot" I laughed a...

"Get noped' faggot"
I laughed a little..
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/04/2014, 21:35
Replies: 1,383
Views: 188,040
Posted By Uzi2012
I'm not on EUW...

I'm not on EUW...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/04/2014, 20:57
Replies: 1,383
Views: 188,040
Posted By Uzi2012
I'm having a new problem now, refboost.exe closes...

I'm having a new problem now, refboost.exe closes almost immediately after I open. It just shows an error or something but too fast to read it, and nothing appears in logs.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/04/2014, 11:03
Replies: 1,383
Views: 188,040
Posted By Uzi2012
I just take care of my PC, and i use advanced...

I just take care of my PC, and i use advanced system care to improve ram usage. With 10 bots I can't do anything else on my PC, but with 8 bots I can also watch a HD movie in the meanwhile.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/04/2014, 00:52
Replies: 1,383
Views: 188,040
Posted By Uzi2012
It works perfectly now, 50 sessions with 10 bots...

It works perfectly now, 50 sessions with 10 bots on a 4gb pc
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/03/2014, 13:50
Replies: 1,383
Views: 188,040
Posted By Uzi2012
Fixed it. I forgot to update the LoL client...

Fixed it. I forgot to update the LoL client...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/03/2014, 13:34
Replies: 1,383
Views: 188,040
Posted By Uzi2012
It still doesn't work for me (EUNE, Windows 8.1)

It still doesn't work for me (EUNE, Windows 8.1)
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/01/2014, 18:28
Replies: 1,383
Views: 188,040
Posted By Uzi2012
Bug: if there is a login queue, bot fails to log...

Bug: if there is a login queue, bot fails to log in accounts
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/29/2014, 19:37
Replies: 1,383
Views: 188,040
Posted By Uzi2012
Had the same problem, make sure you wrote the...

Had the same problem, make sure you wrote the region correctly in config. I had to write EUN instead of EUNE
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/26/2014, 20:18
Replies: 507
Views: 102,285
Posted By Uzi2012
Is there a tutorial for this? I have no idea how...

Is there a tutorial for this? I have no idea how to start a sandbox
Forum: League of Legends Guides & Strategies 07/14/2014, 00:27
Replies: 93
Views: 40,108
Posted By Uzi2012
I signed for a pbe account ~3 months ago, still...

I signed for a pbe account ~3 months ago, still no e-mail
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 09/06/2012, 13:52
Replies: 233
Views: 50,555
Posted By Uzi2012
there was an update yesterday on metin2 Ro and...

there was an update yesterday on metin2 Ro and since then m2bob doesn't work, drophack is detected and when i play with [GF]ClientMod i am kicked every 2-3 minutes :(
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/23/2012, 23:49
Replies: 3,938
Views: 565,089
Posted By Uzi2012
da, merge

da, merge
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/23/2012, 18:16
Replies: 3,938
Views: 565,089
Posted By Uzi2012
if i start the game with metin2mod_pl.exe, will...

if i start the game with metin2mod_pl.exe, will your drophack.mix still work?
Forum: Metin2 08/23/2012, 11:28
Replies: 5
Views: 5,595
Posted By Uzi2012
this is the problem. i installed them correctly,...

this is the problem. i installed them correctly, and when i start metin2 manually the pickubot and mobberhack works, but when i start metin2 with m2bob the other hacks don't start.

~sorry for my...
Forum: Metin2 08/22/2012, 22:20
Replies: 5
Views: 5,595
Posted By Uzi2012
M2Bob+Python Pickupbot+MobberHack

Hi. How can I use M2Bob 1.5,[Only registered and activated users can see links] and...
Forum: Metin2 08/22/2012, 22:17
Replies: 4
Views: 880
Posted By Uzi2012
i was hoping for a pickupbot that picks items...

i was hoping for a pickupbot that picks items from distance, but thanks anyway :) this picks items faster than m2bob's pickbot
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.