Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: .Mamamia.
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/22/2018, 01:20
Replies: 4
Views: 4,284
Posted By .Mamamia.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 04/08/2016, 16:31
Replies: 629
Views: 87,937
Posted By .Mamamia.
Shaiya Exile is currently down. Please click here...

Shaiya Exile is currently down. Please click here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) to check what's going on.

Moreover, Shaiya Exile will be up as soon as possible. Patience is...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 03/26/2016, 02:28
Replies: 629
Views: 87,937
Posted By .Mamamia.
#BUMP for the best server out there with a great...

#BUMP for the best server out there with a great community and awesome staff always ready to help out.
Keep up the good work Blitz!
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 12/20/2014, 14:51
Replies: 629
Views: 87,937
Posted By .Mamamia.
#BUMP for an awesome server and amazing community!

#BUMP for an awesome server and amazing community!
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 08/12/2014, 16:10
Replies: 116
Views: 10,495
Posted By .Mamamia.
Sounds like an interesting server. To be honest,...

Sounds like an interesting server. To be honest, your website reminds me of Shaiya The Old Prophecy, is this intentional?

Anyway, I wish you a good luck with your server.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 07/17/2014, 23:13
Replies: 14
Views: 2,565
Posted By .Mamamia.
I still don't understand the point of making a...

I still don't understand the point of making a s*** like this as anybody can install a test server on his / her computer.
I hope this server giving "fun" to some people. (facepalm)
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 07/15/2014, 22:15
Replies: 5
Views: 1,607
Posted By .Mamamia.
One more FULL free server... Anyway, good luck...

One more FULL free server...
Anyway, good luck with your server.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 06/30/2014, 10:24
Replies: 629
Views: 87,937
Posted By .Mamamia.
#BUMP! We had insane PvP yesterday with a...

#BUMP!

We had insane PvP yesterday with a lot of kills as reward.

If you are looking for a server, join Shaiya Exile now!
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 06/20/2014, 13:15
Replies: 44
Views: 4,706
Posted By .Mamamia.
Hello, First of all, I didn't try this...

Hello,

First of all, I didn't try this server as I'm a bit upset about one thing.

So, I don't care if this person is a staff member or a normal player but spamming "join Shaiya elithie best ep...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 06/17/2014, 18:05
Replies: 629
Views: 87,937
Posted By .Mamamia.
#BUMP ! Best server out there, come try it...

#BUMP !

Best server out there, come try it out!
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 04/25/2014, 18:34
Replies: 17
Views: 5,631
Posted By .Mamamia.
Your web server doesn't support mssql commands,...

Your web server doesn't support mssql commands, so you have to use odbc commands or just install a web server which support them. (Perhaps you can just install mssql commands on it.)
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 04/09/2014, 13:28
Replies: 3
Views: 925
Posted By .Mamamia.
Hello, All depend on how you want it to...

Hello,

All depend on how you want it to work.
You can do this with a relog just by adding a few lines in a stored procedure (Doesn't need any merchant or NPC, just relog with the item in a...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 03/29/2014, 22:51
Replies: 20
Views: 2,007
Posted By .Mamamia.
Hello, Which episode will you use? Best...

Hello,

Which episode will you use?

Best regards.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 03/19/2014, 17:24
Replies: 157
Views: 11,092
Posted By .Mamamia.
Hello, I just have one question. Why...

Hello,
I just have one question.

Why aren't you using the script: "Vote for Donation Points"?

Anyway, Good Luck with your server, it seems to be an interesting one.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 02/23/2014, 00:40
Replies: 629
Views: 87,937
Posted By .Mamamia.
#BUMP for an awesome server! Keep up the...

#BUMP for an awesome server!

Keep up the good work Blitz. <3
Forum: Shaiya 12/31/2013, 16:13
Replies: 21
Views: 2,445
Posted By .Mamamia.
Hello, I totally agree with your reasoning,...

Hello,

I totally agree with your reasoning, but let's imagine everyone giving out what they released:

First of all, everyone will have access to those files, so a lot of people are going to...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 12/29/2013, 14:36
Replies: 568
Views: 56,824
Posted By .Mamamia.
I believe there is one on their forum, you should...

I believe there is one on their forum, you should try it out.

[url][Only registered and activated users can see links]***************/site-down-look-here-to-enter-game-download-and-register-t85.html

Try this by replacing...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 12/25/2013, 22:54
Replies: 629
Views: 87,937
Posted By .Mamamia.
#BUMP! Best server I've ever seen. Keep up...

#BUMP!

Best server I've ever seen. Keep up the good work Blitz. <3
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 08/31/2013, 23:59
Replies: 165
Views: 23,781
Posted By .Mamamia.
#BUMP! Need more Dark PvPers!

#BUMP!

Need more Dark PvPers!
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 08/21/2013, 15:08
Replies: 4
Views: 918
Posted By .Mamamia.
Hello, I advise you to check the language of...

Hello,

I advise you to check the language of your SQL server.

* Open SQL server management and log in.
* At your left, you can see on Object Explorer your server. Just right click on it and go...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 08/16/2013, 14:02
Replies: 4
Views: 2,235
Posted By .Mamamia.
Hello, Are you using an instant level...

Hello,

Are you using an instant level script?
If yes, I believe you created a new table. Just look into it and change the column 'Map', it must be written 42, just change this value to the...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 07/25/2013, 16:49
Replies: 46
Views: 18,430
Posted By .Mamamia.
Just an advise, there is no need to replace a...

Just an advise, there is no need to replace a command by another one as killer870 did, just use Nop's command.

If you need more help, provide me your skype, and I will gladly help you.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 07/25/2013, 11:27
Replies: 46
Views: 18,430
Posted By .Mamamia.
Are you still trying to find out how to upgrade...

Are you still trying to find out how to upgrade Enchanting System?
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 07/25/2013, 11:25
Replies: 21
Views: 6,179
Posted By .Mamamia.
Here we go, another jealous person in the world. ...

Here we go, another jealous person in the world.

Nowadays, people are just complaining about eachothers because they have more reputation than he.

This message from you is my proof.



From...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 06/28/2013, 16:22
Replies: 14
Views: 4,731
Posted By .Mamamia.
RowID is useless, just delete this column from...

RowID is useless, just delete this column from the table.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.