Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 169
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: hoduchuy113
Forum: Browsergames Trading 08/01/2016, 17:24
Replies: 8
Views: 2,038
Posted By hoduchuy113
Bump

Bump
Forum: Browsergames Trading 05/24/2016, 03:54
Replies: 8
Views: 2,038
Posted By hoduchuy113
Bump!

Bump!
Forum: Browsergames Trading 05/15/2016, 17:01
Replies: 8
Views: 2,038
Posted By hoduchuy113
Bump

Bump
Forum: Mobile Games Trading 05/05/2016, 13:56
Replies: 1
Views: 555
Posted By hoduchuy113
Up

Up
Forum: Browsergames Trading 05/05/2016, 02:56
Replies: 8
Views: 2,038
Posted By hoduchuy113
Bumpp

Bumpp
Forum: Browsergames Trading 05/02/2016, 04:36
Replies: 8
Views: 2,038
Posted By hoduchuy113
Proof video is uploaded :)

Proof video is uploaded :)
Forum: Facebook 04/28/2016, 15:09
Replies: 5
Views: 1,409
Posted By hoduchuy113
Next time please post it in Request Thread! ...

Next time please post it in Request Thread!

Anyway, here you are: init_en.xml-604 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
VirusTotal:...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 04/28/2016, 14:47
Replies: 8
Views: 2,038
Posted By hoduchuy113
Ok. Thanks for the information :D I'll upload a...

Ok. Thanks for the information :D I'll upload a video soon
Forum: Mobile Games Trading 04/26/2016, 14:28
Replies: 1
Views: 555
Posted By hoduchuy113
Castle Clash Hero's skill and stats hack (Windows / Windows phone version)

As the title says, I want to sell them for $10
Fell free to send me a message if you have any question

Paypal: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Browsergames Trading 04/25/2016, 04:27
Replies: 8
Views: 2,038
Posted By hoduchuy113
No one cares?

No one cares?
Forum: Browsergames Trading 04/22/2016, 19:05
Replies: 8
Views: 2,038
Posted By hoduchuy113
Sell Castle Clash (Windows / Windows phone version) hack

Hi! Castle clash is very popular these days. But it's very hard to get a legendary hero and some heroes like Arctica or Moltanica is impossible for F2P. Even with P2P, it's also very expensive to get...
Forum: Facebook 02/11/2016, 13:06
Replies: 153
Views: 18,088
Posted By hoduchuy113
Notepad

Notepad
Forum: Facebook 09/17/2015, 13:25
Replies: 115
Views: 23,226
Posted By hoduchuy113
Sorry guys :( I'm busy these days. Please check...

Sorry guys :( I'm busy these days. Please check #1, i've already updated
Forum: Browsergames Trading 07/07/2015, 11:40
Replies: 3
Views: 2,521
Posted By hoduchuy113
Bleach Online gold

Hello everyone. Today, i give you the best price for gold.

5$ = 800 gold
10$ = 2000 gold
20$ = 8000 gold
50$ = 40000 gold

Send me a pm if you want to buy. 200 gold free for 3 people :)
Forum: Facebook 06/29/2015, 15:49
Replies: 115
Views: 23,226
Posted By hoduchuy113
I found another clue. But it's encrypted :( ...

I found another clue. But it's encrypted :(
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

#Update

I changed its name into outdata.rar and repair it, i got this one. After that, i...
Forum: Facebook 06/28/2015, 06:30
Replies: 115
Views: 23,226
Posted By hoduchuy113
Show me your way. Maybe i can help

Show me your way. Maybe i can help
Forum: Facebook 06/18/2015, 17:48
Replies: 115
Views: 23,226
Posted By hoduchuy113
Yeah. That's the problem. So... I think I should...

Yeah. That's the problem. So... I think I should try to find another hack.
Forum: Facebook 06/18/2015, 12:34
Replies: 115
Views: 23,226
Posted By hoduchuy113
Don't know. How do you think? New version will...

Don't know. How do you think? New version will include both Monster HP = 1 and skill hack or only one?
Forum: Facebook 06/18/2015, 10:16
Replies: 115
Views: 23,226
Posted By hoduchuy113
Check #1

Check #1
Forum: Facebook 06/18/2015, 07:56
Replies: 115
Views: 23,226
Posted By hoduchuy113
Hello guys. Should i add skill hack into new...

Hello guys. Should i add skill hack into new version? :D

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Facebook 06/17/2015, 16:51
Replies: 4
Views: 1,005
Posted By hoduchuy113
One piece TD. Tks for useful information ...

One piece TD. Tks for useful information



I'm using it. Tks anyway :D
Forum: Facebook 06/17/2015, 16:48
Replies: 115
Views: 23,226
Posted By hoduchuy113
Me too. My main account can't even load a thing

Me too. My main account can't even load a thing
Forum: Facebook 06/17/2015, 15:25
Replies: 115
Views: 23,226
Posted By hoduchuy113
Yes. If you change something like this:...

Yes. If you change something like this: Data.ReadInt or Data.SomeName, it won't show up in the game
Forum: Facebook 06/17/2015, 06:39
Replies: 115
Views: 23,226
Posted By hoduchuy113
I've tried it. But got error when press start...

I've tried it. But got error when press start battle.
Before:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

After:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Facebook 06/13/2015, 18:40
Replies: 115
Views: 23,226
Posted By hoduchuy113
Try again with this address ...

Try again with this address

[Only registered and activated users can see links]




I don't know whether we can change it because...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 169

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.