Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Madpower
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 05/02/2018, 05:00
Replies: 5
Views: 1,604
Posted By Madpower
I'd love to spread out awareness. Drakejoe,...

I'd love to spread out awareness. Drakejoe, Fisher or whatever he name himself makes retarded decisions. Over a span of 3 years i have witnessed him banning serveral players for breaking rules which...
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 05/02/2018, 04:35
Replies: 11
Views: 12,081
Posted By Madpower
Seriously let this game die. Tell me why anyone...

Seriously let this game die. Tell me why anyone would like to play a dead game with less than 100 active players. These numbers are also fake with alts afking. It's 2018. Let the game die. Find a...
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/15/2012, 08:29
Replies: 187
Views: 110,669
Posted By Madpower
I doubt you'll tell us anyways.

I doubt you'll tell us anyways.
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/18/2012, 20:01
Replies: 187
Views: 110,669
Posted By Madpower
What server?

What server?
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/15/2012, 10:54
Replies: 187
Views: 110,669
Posted By Madpower
My Info still stands. What I've read is, there...

My Info still stands. What I've read is, there exist more ways of duping. The seechang made seems to be outfuction. or just a troll for money.
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/14/2012, 06:31
Replies: 187
Views: 110,669
Posted By Madpower
The guide from seechang is useless, either I"m...

The guide from seechang is useless, either I"m doing it wrong, or it's bad written. Not understandable
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/07/2012, 16:23
Replies: 187
Views: 110,669
Posted By Madpower
@asdasdasd24. Simple you say? Could you explain...

@asdasdasd24. Simple you say? Could you explain me then? Explaining it is not so simple is it? XD
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/07/2012, 00:04
Replies: 187
Views: 110,669
Posted By Madpower
That download link is pretty useless.... It...

That download link is pretty useless....
It contains something which doesn't even work, that's what I heard
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/05/2012, 14:43
Replies: 187
Views: 110,669
Posted By Madpower
sigh guess we're still stuck

sigh guess we're still stuck
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/04/2012, 12:38
Replies: 187
Views: 110,669
Posted By Madpower
OK, troll me as you want. But just in case, I...

OK, troll me as you want. But just in case, I said you had to delete it for protection. Whatever. I haven't tried to dupe yet so #2 by all mean Sir Delete, Please send the guide to everyone who needs...
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/04/2012, 06:00
Replies: 187
Views: 110,669
Posted By Madpower
Bleh. Has anyone succeded? tbh it was pretty bad...

Bleh. Has anyone succeded? tbh it was pretty bad written XD
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/02/2012, 14:34
Replies: 187
Views: 110,669
Posted By Madpower
Heh. DeleteInc. I suggest you to remove the post...

Heh. DeleteInc. I suggest you to remove the post or delete it completely.
Seriously... Just delete it.
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/02/2012, 06:54
Replies: 187
Views: 110,669
Posted By Madpower
Send the items? By trade or mail >.>

Send the items? By trade or mail >.>
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/01/2012, 09:09
Replies: 187
Views: 110,669
Posted By Madpower
P-R-O-F-F. Show us all that youre not lying at...

P-R-O-F-F. Show us all that youre not lying at all :)
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/30/2012, 09:10
Replies: 187
Views: 110,669
Posted By Madpower
Of course He or She was a lier. I mean duh, why...

Of course He or She was a lier. I mean duh, why the fk use a survey when you can just post a simple guide in a PM Lolz.

A Quote from Seechang (Sorry not so pro-ish with forums :P) (Page 3)
- I...
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/28/2012, 22:26
Replies: 187
Views: 110,669
Posted By Madpower
Could anyone who downloaded the file from...

Could anyone who downloaded the file from Seechang please be a bro/sis ? The survey drives me nuts
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/27/2012, 13:37
Replies: 187
Views: 110,669
Posted By Madpower
oh hey seechang. If you go back to page 3, you...

oh hey seechang. If you go back to page 3, you clearly said ''Just send me a PM'' XDD
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/27/2012, 12:21
Replies: 187
Views: 110,669
Posted By Madpower
That's why we re PMing you... Wouldn't it be...

That's why we re PMing you... Wouldn't it be easier to take the dokument, copy it, and paste on the PM ? Sure the survey might be easier, but someone like me got problems with the survey.
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/26/2012, 14:54
Replies: 187
Views: 110,669
Posted By Madpower
Well, the problem i can't get past the survey and...

Well, the problem i can't get past the survey and It wouldn't hurt to tell in PM would it? It's exact same thing. Also, why aren't there any ''thx'' in this tread? :P
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/24/2012, 02:56
Replies: 187
Views: 110,669
Posted By Madpower
I Honestly think this is a scam. Has anyone even...

I Honestly think this is a scam. Has anyone even downloaded it? from Seechang?
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/12/2012, 17:10
Replies: 187
Views: 110,669
Posted By Madpower
I'd like to know as well. XD PM please.

I'd like to know as well. XD
PM please.
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.