Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

how about this Admin.. beging money or wat?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how about this Admin.. beging money or wat?

my acc got ban bcoz of nothing.. everydays play farming helping newbie.. n sell item in market... then today come back from work going to play.. was my acc got ban!!! wtf this server??? when i ask why my acc got ban he said i have copy item!! wow.. that sound good. copy item.. i use secm set + zau katar + paris wing.. wing and weapon only legend other item special... that copy or nub?

<< really not fair gm...

ask for pay or perm ban!!! cool admin!!

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2018, 02:59   #2

Did you ask GM on their discord sever?

Old 05/02/2018, 05:00   #3

I'd love to spread out awareness. Drakejoe, Fisher or whatever he name himself makes retarded decisions. Over a span of 3 years i have witnessed him banning serveral players for breaking rules which is fair but a certain player "cough* Orange breaks rules occasionally and all she gets is a warning. (She gets treated differently. She's like a ticking bomb. You can be banned for touching her. You are warned)
My point is, I have a lot of history with Joe. also received a ban recently for pvping Orange/Pikapii.
She then threatened to leave the whole server since I came back lol, Ultimately I was banned rofl ggs.
Right now he's temporarily leaving the server since he made every IP from each players public or some **** idk. From what I hear, everyone criticised this idea, what does he do? Runs away 8D

I can list so much **** he's done throughout his time as a GM. Just full of dirt and ****.

Quit the game already. Dragonica has been dead for years. Let it go.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2018, 15:57   #4

Orange is Ippeuni, she has the status of a veteran on Joe's server so it's not hard to believe she has special privileges. But yeah if you say anything against her you might get punished.

I wouldn't say quit Dragonica, just wait for a quality server to be released. Stop giving money to these so called servers that open every month and then close when they gather the donations. This repeats all the time.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/02/2018, 16:23   #5

Madpower, aka Binh was in the past "permanently" banned, he later got unbanned and got another chance to behave, but he also got tagged. Hence why you so easily got banned again after coming back. The condition was any more drama started by you = banned, also why she didn't get banned. From what I understand, you were both pvping and got mad at eachother. But since you were tagged and she wasn't, you got banned and she didn't, even if it was boths fault. Orange aka Ippeunni aka Pikapii has also in the past been banned but has since then behaved better(for the most part). While Joe's methods might not always be good or fair, they're still his decision and you did get fairly warned just like her and others. You had multiple chances just like her.

Myself included, I've been banned twice "permanently" but gotten other chances. If you choose to behave like a moron again, that's on you and not Joe or the server. I still don't agree with all of Joes methods, but that doesn't mean they're all completely unjustified.

As for Joe 'running away' he was in good need of a break which is completely understandable with all the work he's been doing and all the pressure he's got recently including the IP thing. I'm also one of the people who were completely against him releasing IP to public aswell. The IPs have since then been removed.

Regarding Jaster or hairri. I'm not sure the exact details regarding his ban but most debts are usually involving multi-client farming where you're not supposed to. These 'debts' can usually be lifted by farming back what you multi-cliented instead of getting banned. If you think your ban/debt is wrong or have other questions you can talk to staff on discord and we'll do our best to help you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/03/2018, 13:49   #6

why would you pvp at extended anyways. Already told in the past that Extended staff are mostly adult babies not very different from Popcorn, calling themselves the best PvPer but are losing 5:0 everywhere else outside of their little server. And if you beat them or one of their friends at their own server with nonsense skillchanges and rules (which normal drago player wont understand so easily) they will feel butthurted and kick you from the server.

Extended is a server where bunch of bulliers with personal life issues get together.
Old 05/10/2018, 04:10   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipapopa View Post
why would you pvp at extended anyways. Already told in the past that Extended staff are mostly adult babies not very different from Popcorn, calling themselves the best PvPer but are losing 5:0 everywhere else outside of their little server. And if you beat them or one of their friends at their own server with nonsense skillchanges and rules (which normal drago player wont understand so easily) they will feel butthurted and kick you from the server.

Extended is a server where bunch of bulliers with personal life issues get together.

true that this server is a bad joke ...

« Any good Private Servers? | Dragonica Extended »