Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: zwerg333
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/23/2012, 23:38
Replies: 27
Views: 9,792
Posted By zwerg333
hey man!!! good work!!! i love you!!!! you are my...

hey man!!! good work!!! i love you!!!! you are my hero!!!wow. ty bro!
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/11/2012, 00:40
Replies: 11
Views: 2,882
Posted By zwerg333
not work for cf eu:( When I enter in the...

not work for cf eu:(

When I enter in the game closes very quickly..cf eu



When I enter in the game closes very quickly
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/08/2012, 15:52
Replies: 10
Views: 2,372
Posted By zwerg333
work for cf eu?

work for cf eu?
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/23/2012, 17:36
Replies: 20
Views: 2,783
Posted By zwerg333
I WAS BANNED FOR 14...

I WAS BANNED FOR 14 DAYSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/11/2012, 09:43
Replies: 62
Views: 10,003
Posted By zwerg333
thx so much mtf!!! i got ban 6...

thx so much mtf!!! i got ban 6 dayssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


DDDDDEEEETTTTEEEEECCCCCTTTTEEEEEDDDD!!!
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/09/2012, 22:10
Replies: 128
Views: 12,359
Posted By zwerg333
no! dont work on windows 7 32 bit!

no! dont work on windows 7 32 bit!
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/07/2012, 20:37
Replies: 128
Views: 12,359
Posted By zwerg333
Hello I can teach me how can I use this hack?...

Hello I can teach me how can I use this hack? because I come into play but I have nothing particular
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/06/2012, 17:17
Replies: 128
Views: 12,359
Posted By zwerg333
hot key

this hack have hot keys? or menu? pls tell me..I went into the game with this hack and I don't have anything special I tried f8 and f12 on merida and not go
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.