Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ⁞Ɽ℮††ãⱤḐ⁞
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/10/2012, 09:38
Replies: 2
Views: 1,162
from BOUND CPS to Conquer Money

Hi anyone knows the program that will switch your BOUND CPS into a buyable conquer money???
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/05/2012, 13:20
Replies: 10
Views: 700
If you are having difficulties completing your...

If you are having difficulties completing your Bound Item Quest, you can always check it on conquer official website

Quest - Quest Strategies - A Free Classic PVP Online Game and MMORPG for PC,...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/05/2012, 09:43
Replies: 6
Views: 877
The probable reason for your problem indeed is in...

The probable reason for your problem indeed is in your connection. Try another server which is not too far from you like the EU Server besides you're not from US i guess?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/05/2012, 09:35
Replies: 6
Views: 2,943
its pretty much same with PISTOL for pirates, you...

its pretty much same with PISTOL for pirates, you cannot use any +n 1handlers, exclusively +stones and +n pistol.... for your scythe only +stone and +scythe fair :D
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/05/2012, 09:31
Replies: 2
Views: 470
I think I get your point there... The image on...

I think I get your point there... The image on your post is the one that didn't showed up right? Same thing that happened to me 1 week ago when my co re-patched. If cheater300 advised didn't work you...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/05/2012, 09:22
Replies: 6
Views: 1,718
That thing also happened to me when I was doing a...

That thing also happened to me when I was doing a quest in bird island. There was this archer who's leveling his waters and i think he got annoyed by my presence because I am ks'ng most of the mobs...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/05/2012, 09:08
Replies: 12
Views: 9,113
ok at least not everyone have that kind of steed...

ok at least not everyone have that kind of steed on my server lol anyway big thanks man;)
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/05/2012, 09:05
Replies: 10
Views: 700
Base on my experience on ninjas, you should...

Base on my experience on ninjas, you should geared up your character with super items with SDG socketed on its weapons, SRG on vest, headgear and boots. Try to use the following weapons and skills...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/05/2012, 08:52
Replies: 12
Views: 9,113
Well guys, yesterday I was able to find out a...

Well guys, yesterday I was able to find out a simple combination for steed a pearl steed :D I checked players on my server and I think not all of them has this kind of steed. This is actually good...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/04/2012, 11:35
Replies: 12
Views: 9,113
Rare Steed

Hi, Im a new member in this forum and I wanted to know if anyone can help me in creating a frostbite or any rare steed that i can use in my conquer online character.:D

any nice suggestion are...
Forum: Say Hello 06/04/2012, 11:22
Replies: 1
Views: 108
Hello Everyone!

Hi guys! I've been checking some hot stuff to use on my online game when i found this site! Hopefully everyone will give me some warm welcome! :handsdown:

-JM here:mofo:
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.