Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TheSanderHD
Forum: WarRock 07/09/2012, 22:36
Replies: 33
Views: 1,756
Posted By TheSanderHD
Yes, I am serious! I said in my forum as soon as...

Yes, I am serious! I said in my forum as soon as I find developments then the server will be apply to play
Forum: WarRock 07/09/2012, 17:24
Replies: 33
Views: 1,756
Posted By TheSanderHD
Server language should be in...

Server language should be in english/germany/tyrkey so everyone can play in they're language!



English
Forum: WarRock 07/09/2012, 08:07
Replies: 33
Views: 1,756
Posted By TheSanderHD
I want developments for WarRock server, Thats...

I want developments for WarRock server, Thats what I need help for!
Forum: WarRock 07/08/2012, 16:12
Replies: 33
Views: 1,756
Posted By TheSanderHD
I need coders not idiots! I will success if you...

I need coders not idiots! I will success if you don't know anything about me!
Forum: WarRock 07/08/2012, 12:05
Replies: 33
Views: 1,756
Posted By TheSanderHD
ToXiiC aka Anksel (Or what ever was he's name) He...

ToXiiC aka Anksel (Or what ever was he's name) He wasn't nice at all.
*He putted server offline cuz developming the full version* while developing full version let people. I just need developments...
Forum: WarRock 07/08/2012, 01:42
Replies: 33
Views: 1,756
Posted By TheSanderHD
Did I said any word about needing help? I just...

Did I said any word about needing help? I just let know I need help not Asking help! Difficultys with reading ? If I don't get any help from here, then just forget it, and #close this topic, because...
Forum: WarRock 07/08/2012, 01:20
Replies: 33
Views: 1,756
Posted By TheSanderHD
Lol, Yeah diffently. But I still need some help...

Lol, Yeah diffently. But I still need some help ToXiiC on insomnia project wasteing our time with Developming, we wanted do play the game but He took server off. he will release it when It's fully...
Forum: WarRock 07/08/2012, 00:37
Replies: 33
Views: 1,756
Posted By TheSanderHD
I will, and 1-2 years ago I coded fully nomenu -...

I will, and 1-2 years ago I coded fully nomenu - menu hack no copy & Paste, I didn't even ask you're help. If you don't like don't read, I don't care how (Great Coders should think) I can do what...
Forum: WarRock 07/07/2012, 22:56
Replies: 33
Views: 1,756
Posted By TheSanderHD
Are you so sure? I think Insomnia Project will...

Are you so sure? I think Insomnia Project will fail more than I do!

Well Soon enough I will start learning again c++ and learn how to create War Rock server. I think that ToXiiC who is creating...
Forum: WarRock 07/07/2012, 22:17
Replies: 33
Views: 1,756
Posted By TheSanderHD
Please. We need your help. We just want to get...

Please. We need your help. We just want to get server up and get more members!
Forum: WarRock 07/07/2012, 21:49
Replies: 33
Views: 1,756
Posted By TheSanderHD
I can't speak German, only bad English!

I can't speak German, only bad English!
Forum: WarRock 07/07/2012, 21:21
Replies: 33
Views: 1,756
Posted By TheSanderHD
We are way to become great server in univers, but...

We are way to become great server in univers, but we don't have developments who can deal with server. So I desided do ask help from here. I hope someone will help me!
Forum: WarRock 07/07/2012, 20:37
Replies: 33
Views: 1,756
Posted By TheSanderHD
I want make own server, But I do not have much...

I want make own server, But I do not have much knowledge about c++ and server creating!

#Editing my #1 post
Forum: WarRock 07/07/2012, 18:51
Replies: 33
Views: 1,756
Posted By TheSanderHD
War Rock World War is SEARCHING Developers!

The Project:
I want create (Like it was in Korean)

Bots.
Level up.
All levels
All premium (expect Plantium)
KD Fully working.
Zombie maps (New's and old's) like Marien_Zombie
Creat...
Forum: WarRock 07/05/2012, 15:16
Replies: 1
Views: 455
Posted By TheSanderHD
Insomnia Project!

#removed [Advertising]
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/01/2012, 12:48
Replies: 22
Views: 1,896
Posted By TheSanderHD
Does Weapon binder work with all weapons. Just...

Does Weapon binder work with all weapons. Just let me know.
Forum: WarRock 06/17/2012, 11:49
Replies: 2
Views: 400
Posted By TheSanderHD
Well Yes it is, but I need only a files and it's...

Well Yes it is, but I need only a files and it's done!
Forum: WarRock 06/17/2012, 03:20
Replies: 2
Views: 400
Posted By TheSanderHD
Anyone can give me warrock weapon texture >2009

I need WarRock files of warrock texture, I liked old PSG and I want it back!
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.