Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: propc
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 05/20/2017, 02:09
Replies: 3
Views: 3,787
Posted By propc
so what? It is useless, you just changed numbers...

so what? It is useless, you just changed numbers on client side

go eat koskosi and sleep better than this
Forum: Metin2 Trading 08/11/2016, 16:27
Replies: 12
Views: 2,419
Posted By propc
All your work is very useful I wish you luck...

All your work is very useful

I wish you luck

recommended
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 02/17/2016, 16:37
Replies: 20
Views: 4,420
Posted By propc
على شحم ترجمها لو انك بطل

على شحم ترجمها لو انك بطل
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/22/2014, 19:55
Replies: 23
Views: 9,967
Posted By propc
thx iMer you are the best

thx iMer you are the best
Forum: Metin2 Trading 04/17/2014, 01:41
Replies: 2
Views: 1,214
Posted By propc
Thank you, man I've purchased these files which...

Thank you, man I've purchased these files which are already very good and has no problems
You are a good man, and
Thank you for helping me be installed
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 03/07/2014, 09:31
Replies: 5
Views: 395
Posted By propc
up

up
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 10/21/2013, 14:31
Replies: 30
Views: 2,884
Posted By propc
thx man nice work

thx man nice work
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 10/19/2013, 11:25
Replies: 209
Views: 51,382
Posted By propc
I have the same problem can anyone help oh...

I have the same problem can anyone help

oh and thx for sher
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 09/26/2013, 13:29
Replies: 4
Views: 778
Posted By propc
thx , but I used this 000A5D62: 7E EB ...

thx , but I used this

000A5D62: 7E EB

and did not work
everything works okay but after add some armor in client comes this error
Please help
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 09/25/2013, 05:25
Replies: 4
Views: 778
Posted By propc
plz How you repaired ,, I have the same problem

plz How you repaired ,, I have the same problem
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 09/21/2013, 13:27
Replies: 1
Views: 1,926
Posted By propc
up up up same problem

up up up

same problem
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 09/18/2013, 21:47
Replies: 8
Views: 847
Posted By propc
up up up

up up up
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 08/23/2013, 16:55
Replies: 7
Views: 873
Posted By propc
.

helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 08/20/2013, 13:46
Replies: 7
Views: 873
Posted By propc
I found this in auth syserr SYSERR: Aug 20...

I found this in auth syserr

SYSERR: Aug 20 01:50:18 :: HandshakeProcess: handshake retry limit reached! (limit 32 character !NO CHARACTER!)
SYSERR: Aug 20 02:30:00 :: socket_accept: accept:...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 08/19/2013, 14:27
Replies: 28
Views: 19,132
Posted By propc
thx man but I have a question ..If I have...

thx man

but I have a question ..If I have another system in addition diff over the old system file game do I get a problem?
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 08/19/2013, 13:49
Replies: 7
Views: 873
Posted By propc
Thanks for the help .. but the server is...

Thanks for the help ..

but the server is from a foreign company, but I change the ip in the subject so as not to be made available and put ip Normal like 192.168.1.71

I am afraid if I change...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 08/18/2013, 20:03
Replies: 7
Views: 873
Posted By propc
socket_connect: HOST

SYSERR: Aug 14 14:28:28 :: UpdateLand: cannot find land by id 109
SYSERR: Aug 14 18:37:12 :: socket_connect: HOST 192.168.1.71:65043, could not connect.
SYSERR: Aug 14 18:37:15 :: socket_connect:...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 08/17/2013, 10:54
Replies: 0
Views: 538
Posted By propc
socket_connect: HOST

SYSERR: Aug 14 14:28:28 :: UpdateLand: cannot find land by id 109
SYSERR: Aug 14 18:37:12 :: socket_connect: HOST 192.168.1.71:65043, could not connect.
SYSERR: Aug 14 18:37:15 :: socket_connect:...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 08/15/2013, 08:19
Replies: 65
Views: 7,676
Posted By propc
SYSERR: Aug 14 14:28:28 :: UpdateLand: cannot...

SYSERR: Aug 14 14:28:28 :: UpdateLand: cannot find land by id 109
SYSERR: Aug 14 18:37:12 :: socket_connect: HOST 192.168.1.71:65043, could not connect.
SYSERR: Aug 14 18:37:15 :: socket_connect:...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 05/11/2013, 10:37
Replies: 83
Views: 41,812
Posted By propc
Help ..Arms.. I appear upside down Do you have a...

Help ..Arms.. I appear upside down Do you have a solution?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]


[Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/26/2013, 03:47
Replies: 24
Views: 10,872
Posted By propc
thxxxxxxxxxxxx very

thxxxxxxxxxxxx very
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/26/2013, 03:35
Replies: 32
Views: 15,043
Posted By propc
謝謝 शुक्रिया Danke teşekkür ederim ...

謝謝
शुक्रिया
Danke
teşekkür ederim
¡gracias
salamat
ありがとう
Thank you In all languages :)
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.