Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: KanameSMK
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 06/14/2012, 01:22
Replies: 22
Views: 7,417
Posted By KanameSMK
hi, if u need this here u go Mobs.csv...

hi,

if u need this here u go

Mobs.csv ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

MobItems.csv ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 06/10/2012, 00:30
Replies: 5
Views: 1,350
Posted By KanameSMK
Here u go ...

Here u go

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Enjoy
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 06/08/2012, 21:56
Replies: 7
Views: 1,081
Posted By KanameSMK
hi, make sure u have all textures, building,...

hi,

make sure u have all textures, building, etc for the maps in the client, if u already did try to edit your map.ini and add the new maps like this


[SET_ZONE_75]
MapTyPE = F...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 05/23/2012, 22:24
Replies: 0
Views: 743
Posted By KanameSMK
Question [Help] Item Mall

hi,

i'm triying to buy something in item mall and i get dc, i check this in PS_DBAgent_system.log

2012-05-23 15:03:04 PS_DBAGENT__system log start (DBAgent)

2012-05-23 15:03:13 connect...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 05/19/2012, 02:13
Replies: 7
Views: 847
Posted By KanameSMK
...I already did, I understand all that to...

...I already did, I understand all that to extract the client, I do not understand and I repeat HOW TO IMPORT THE FILES INTO THE CLIENT ..this tool just let me import .MLT file NOT .dds and 3DC (dont...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 05/19/2012, 00:50
Replies: 7
Views: 847
Posted By KanameSMK
dont u see ? im adding NEW gear in the client if...

dont u see ? im adding NEW gear in the client if the char look invisivle is because the new gear, if i not equip this gear in the char looks normal, i only want to know how to import my new files...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 05/18/2012, 05:41
Replies: 7
Views: 847
Posted By KanameSMK
[Help] how i can import MTL,DDS,3DC into the client?

hi , i got this problem cant import all of my files edited into the client /.data

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 05/13/2012, 23:22
Replies: 3
Views: 1,524
Posted By KanameSMK
if u dont know how to fix it dont aswer, LIKE I...

if u dont know how to fix it dont aswer, LIKE I SAID and i use the search bar for some thread like this but i cant find nothing
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 05/13/2012, 21:51
Replies: 3
Views: 1,524
Posted By KanameSMK
Question how i can fix ''name already in use''

hi, this day I create a new user in my database apparently all right. but when entering the game i cant create a character I get this error :
''name already in use'' ,this is for user account and...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.