Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Master019
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 06/07/2012, 10:23
Replies: 42
Views: 23,614
Posted By Master019
Kill Limited 1 Million Make ? I am not...

Kill Limited 1 Million Make ?

I am not understand hex . Help Me Please.
Forum: Shaiya 06/05/2012, 10:53
Replies: 3
Views: 1,972
Posted By Master019
MC Flip Share Database Please. %100 Ep5 Fix...

MC Flip Share Database Please. %100 Ep5 Fix Database.
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 06/04/2012, 13:28
Replies: 2
Views: 1,316
Posted By Master019
[HELP]PS_Game Edit :S

Hi Elitepvpers Members ;

I have a problem

I am Shaiya Server But Kill Limit 200 K :S Very high 160.000 kills.

I am Shaiya server kill limit 1 million upgrade.

What should I do.
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 05/29/2012, 16:51
Replies: 7
Views: 1,240
Posted By Master019
Help Me Camon Please I Am Dont Understand me :S

Help Me Camon Please I Am Dont Understand me :S
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 05/18/2012, 11:15
Replies: 7
Views: 1,240
Posted By Master019
Help me Please.

Help me Please.
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 05/17/2012, 21:52
Replies: 7
Views: 1,240
Posted By Master019
I am Dont Understand .

I am Dont Understand .
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 05/17/2012, 20:58
Replies: 7
Views: 1,240
Posted By Master019
[HELP] Kill Limit 1 Million

Hi Elitepvpers Members ;

I Am have Shaiya Server , But Kill Limit 200 K Near.

I am Shaiya Server Kill Limit 1 Million But I Am Dont Understand :S

Help me Please..

Now Thanks .
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 05/01/2012, 20:08
Replies: 4
Views: 968
Posted By Master019
I Am Dont Understand :S Please Contact...

I Am Dont Understand :S Please Contact [Only registered and activated users can see links] Help me :S
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 05/01/2012, 17:23
Replies: 4
Views: 968
Posted By Master019
Exclamation [HELP]Insant Level Query Please

Hi elitepvpers family

Pvp instant level I want to do on our servers, please help I could not find the query interface is ready, but thanks

Help me pls, especially JohnHeatz

thanks
...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.