Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: xxazusa
Forum: Vindictus 07/29/2014, 19:35
Replies: 111
Views: 81,526
Posted By xxazusa
can anyone else not get past poe the courier (the...

can anyone else not get past poe the courier (the rabbit's) screen (test server)? ._.
I can't get past it and it just logs me out @_@
Forum: Vindictus 07/28/2014, 20:48
Replies: 2
Views: 2,165
Posted By xxazusa
Cheaper VPN/Proxy for Vindictus KR?

Do you guys know any proxy/vpn thats around $5-$6? lol. I can only spend that much for now. FlyVPN is $10 @_@

I found one @ bestproxyandvpn but they dont have korean ones @_@
Forum: Vindictus 08/21/2012, 07:06
Replies: 111
Views: 81,526
Posted By xxazusa
Yeah, same here. I'm already busy with college. I...

Yeah, same here. I'm already busy with college. I wanted to play on the test server before my classes start, but too late now. I don't check for the test server as often as I used to, but I still try...
Forum: Vindictus 08/15/2012, 02:42
Replies: 111
Views: 81,526
Posted By xxazusa
Any news on the test server, guys? I'm trying to...

Any news on the test server, guys? I'm trying to translate (Google Translate) the threads in their forums, but it's so difficult to understand.

Hopefully it opens tomorrow (the 16th). If not, my...
Forum: Vindictus 08/11/2012, 02:54
Replies: 111
Views: 81,526
Posted By xxazusa
ikr? T-T ... Hopefully it goes back up soon... ...

ikr? T-T ... Hopefully it goes back up soon...
Also, I start college on Tuesday, so it better. D:




Yes, I am hoping for that. I think we've already lost many Lann players after Kai's...
Forum: Vindictus 08/09/2012, 21:53
Replies: 111
Views: 81,526
Posted By xxazusa
I agree. She is basically just a Lann (imo) with...

I agree. She is basically just a Lann (imo) with additional skills/combos. And as I already stated before, I think it would have been better if they just completely (well, for the most part) revamp...
Forum: Vindictus 08/09/2012, 20:47
Replies: 111
Views: 81,526
Posted By xxazusa
Yup. :s That's actually what I'm doing at the...

Yup. :s That's actually what I'm doing at the moment to pass time. I don't think I could level as fast as I would on the test server though.

Also, cash shop items can be purchased from an NPC on...
Forum: Vindictus 08/09/2012, 20:20
Replies: 111
Views: 81,526
Posted By xxazusa
Damn.. It'd be really nice if I could play today....

Damn.. It'd be really nice if I could play today. >.<;;
It's been down since last night, 8pm EST. Sucks.

I really want to try out the higher level dungeons... Ugh.
Forum: Vindictus 08/09/2012, 15:21
Replies: 111
Views: 81,526
Posted By xxazusa
I am still getting it. Q_Q While I was sleeping,...

I am still getting it. Q_Q While I was sleeping, I downloaded the premier version, and I can run that without any problems. I'm actually in the game right now. This is sad. :/ ..

Can anybody go on...
Forum: Vindictus 08/09/2012, 07:27
Replies: 111
Views: 81,526
Posted By xxazusa
So it seems the problem isn't on my side.. ...

So it seems the problem isn't on my side..
Screw it, I'll just go to bed.
Hopefully it fixes itself over night.
So annoyed right now. >.<;;
Forum: Vindictus 08/09/2012, 06:37
Replies: 111
Views: 81,526
Posted By xxazusa
This is very frustrating.. Waited all day just...

This is very frustrating.. Waited all day just for even more frustration.
Whenever I turn on my VPN (flyvpn), I cannot log in my MabiHeroes account (which I purchased from NewGameWay and I've used...
Forum: Vindictus 08/09/2012, 02:10
Replies: 111
Views: 81,526
Posted By xxazusa
Hmm.. Is the game still on maintenance? I am...

Hmm.. Is the game still on maintenance?
I am getting this error when I click to start the test server...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Vindictus 08/08/2012, 17:57
Replies: 111
Views: 81,526
Posted By xxazusa
Oh wow. I didn't know the test server is always...

Oh wow. I didn't know the test server is always online. I guess the reason why I couldn't go on it in the past is because I didn't change my timezone etc.

Thank you so much!!
Forum: Vindictus 08/08/2012, 17:22
Replies: 111
Views: 81,526
Posted By xxazusa
Hello, first of all, thank you for the guide. ...

Hello, first of all, thank you for the guide.

I have a question, if that's ok. I 've been wondering for a while.. Do you have to have the VPN activated in order to successfully patch the game?
...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.