Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DeDox
Forum: Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/22/2015, 07:01
Replies: 1,416
Views: 300,454
Posted By DeDox
Nice joke, It's probably detected already, just...

Nice joke, It's probably detected already, just wait for the next VAC wave. This cheat has so little updates, people will be vacced before the updated even comes.
Forum: Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/24/2014, 21:56
Replies: 1,416
Views: 300,454
Posted By DeDox
This version is not safe you retards, it's...

This version is not safe you retards, it's detected, all using this now will be banned during the next banwave, and if you already used it, you're doomed there's nothing you can do to avoid VAC now,...
Forum: Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/23/2014, 19:27
Replies: 1,416
Views: 300,454
Posted By DeDox
Yep VACed.

Yep VACed.
Forum: Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/23/2014, 17:14
Replies: 1,416
Views: 300,454
Posted By DeDox
It's working but It tends to bug, the boxes...

It's working but It tends to bug, the boxes disappear but the names remain, positioning is right though. I hope this doesn't get detected.
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/10/2013, 12:41
Replies: 2,653
Views: 271,087
Posted By DeDox
I don't think you should really bother updating...

I don't think you should really bother updating your bot right now. Wait to see what happens from this bot situation. Botters are getting banned all around, lol.
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/10/2013, 12:38
Replies: 32
Views: 1,816
Posted By DeDox
You want to open a bot service? Sure... You might...

You want to open a bot service? Sure... You might as well call it a ban service. There are no safe bots right now, none.
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/09/2013, 07:41
Replies: 87
Views: 6,927
Posted By DeDox
I've been in this game since 2009... trust me, I...

I've been in this game since 2009... trust me, I know. As one person said, you just need to find the right person.
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/08/2013, 16:39
Replies: 87
Views: 6,927
Posted By DeDox
Yup, you can also buy yourself out of a ban. I...

Yup, you can also buy yourself out of a ban. I know a player who has been banned 3-4 times now on the server i play.
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/08/2013, 13:54
Replies: 16
Views: 1,541
Posted By DeDox
Hours per day: 0 Bot: None Days: 0 Ban:...

Hours per day: 0
Bot: None
Days: 0
Ban: Nope, because I don't bot anymore ;p
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/08/2013, 13:51
Replies: 87
Views: 6,927
Posted By DeDox
Want to know how to survive pixelbotting? Here's...

Want to know how to survive pixelbotting? Here's my tutorial.
1. Kill some NPCs every day, don't 24/7 the palla field.
2. Buy some uri once in a while, small amounts, just for a few euros.
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/19/2013, 17:58
Replies: 2,162
Views: 223,067
Posted By DeDox
Look who's talking...

Look who's talking...
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/30/2013, 21:22
Replies: 5
Views: 593
Posted By DeDox
Not that I know of, but you could always make a...

Not that I know of, but you could always make a new one and avoid making the same stupid mistakes.
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/19/2013, 23:54
Replies: 55
Views: 4,280
Posted By DeDox
Yeah i just noticed, he's a dumb fuck for doing...

Yeah i just noticed, he's a dumb fuck for doing that... there goes another bug...
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/19/2013, 23:31
Replies: 55
Views: 4,280
Posted By DeDox
I think I can be trusted and I'm a man of my...

I think I can be trusted and I'm a man of my word. I wont spread it or post it anywhere, because that will only lead to a fix of the bug, which isn't really profitable for anyone...
So if you think...
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/17/2013, 15:35
Replies: 123
Views: 31,929
Posted By DeDox
Option for autolocking NPCs on keypress? Not only...

Option for autolocking NPCs on keypress? Not only a specific NPC option, option for random NPCs as well. It's getting tedious in Zeta clicking on the NPCs ass all the time.
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/04/2013, 11:16
Replies: 597
Views: 65,139
Posted By DeDox
Can't log in...

Can't log in...
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/17/2012, 16:41
Replies: 334
Views: 12,242
Posted By DeDox
7 ( if taken, 157)

7 ( if taken, 157)
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/17/2012, 16:37
Replies: 351
Views: 12,732
Posted By DeDox
7 (if this is taken then 157)

7 (if this is taken then 157)
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/14/2012, 14:11
Replies: 49
Views: 2,783
Posted By DeDox
Close this fucking spamthread already, PLEASE!...

Close this fucking spamthread already, PLEASE! Kids just keep arguing throughout the whole fucking day with nothing else to do, don't they... grow up or get the fuck out.
P.S. -- This "new" bot is...
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/12/2012, 15:55
Replies: 142
Views: 11,539
Posted By DeDox
It would be great if this actually happened, but...

It would be great if this actually happened, but I think this is too good to be true...
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/09/2012, 14:15
Replies: 20
Views: 7,379
Posted By DeDox
can anyone tell me where i can get WP? Sorry for...

can anyone tell me where i can get WP? Sorry for bumping the thread.
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/22/2012, 16:13
Replies: 30,004
Views: 2,269,379
Posted By DeDox
Spectrum, Venom +++++ Or just buy the Aegis, even...

Spectrum, Venom +++++ Or just buy the Aegis, even better.
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/22/2012, 16:11
Replies: 13
Views: 4,694
Posted By DeDox
Retard :facepalm: No such program even exists,...

Retard :facepalm: No such program even exists, it's impossible to make.
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/19/2012, 06:11
Replies: 27
Views: 3,532
Posted By DeDox
12 Zetas, 4 havocs... Don't cry people, just do...

12 Zetas, 4 havocs... Don't cry people, just do the gate and there is a chance that you will get a Havoc, if you start jumping in and out you wont get shit, tested that.
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/15/2012, 14:50
Replies: 3
Views: 404
Posted By DeDox
Trololol sounds like a true scam to me ;)

Trololol sounds like a true scam to me ;)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.