Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TrainingDroid
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/09/2012, 03:02
Replies: 12
Views: 4,200
Posted By TrainingDroid
Thanks for the info, you've been mighty helpful,...

Thanks for the info, you've been mighty helpful, and when I'm less sick I'll go ahead and PM you the bot and an auth.
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/08/2012, 15:58
Replies: 12
Views: 4,200
Posted By TrainingDroid
Actually, it's not really inefficient. We just...

Actually, it's not really inefficient. We just haven't been able to try it on higher levels. Nor would I really call it.. bad. I'll upload the polished version video which puts the upper one to...
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/08/2012, 03:13
Replies: 12
Views: 4,200
Posted By TrainingDroid
Yeah, level 20 char. We would of gone for more...

Yeah, level 20 char. We would of gone for more levels via progressing the story. But we were busy coding a stable bot x:

on a side note, who could I contact about proper advertisement?
The first...
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/06/2012, 17:57
Replies: 12
Views: 4,200
Posted By TrainingDroid
Training Droid

Features:

farms/grinds
walks custom paths
killing mobs and looting corpses after battle
fights and heals
back to path after rezurrecting
custom fighting/engagement range limits
unstuck...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.