Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 54
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TeknoBotíDál
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/01/2016, 23:39
Replies: 1,623
Views: 225,259
Posted By TeknoBotíDál
Yea Fuso, B-Real? have a good idea i think maybe...

Yea Fuso, B-Real? have a good idea i think maybe is good 2 or 3 functions for press x second :D :)
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/13/2016, 18:27
Replies: 2,356
Views: 210,436
Posted By TeknoBotíDál
can you help me someone ? I try bot on the...

can you help me someone ?
I try bot on the notebook, and if i close the
laptop screen bot is freeze..
What i can do with it please ? and if i open screen bot continue with boting
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/08/2016, 15:49
Replies: 2,356
Views: 210,436
Posted By TeknoBotíDál
I know what you mean I know when the bot...

I know what you mean
I know when the bot stopped, the so Jumpgate was difficult to see.
I change the minimap position, and it looks like it works :)
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/07/2016, 11:10
Replies: 2,356
Views: 210,436
Posted By TeknoBotíDál
I've found a new BUG what i have. When the...

I've found a new BUG what i have.

When the bot is destroyed, bot repair ship, but on the way to 4-1
gets stuck on port 1-4 to jump from 1-2, bot did not reach 4-1.

I dont know what to do...
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/01/2016, 11:35
Replies: 1,827
Views: 368,774
Posted By TeknoBotíDál
Yea :-) I agree with KickMayerem This...

Yea :-)
I agree with KickMayerem
This comunity very like your CandyBot ! :)
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/15/2016, 11:44
Replies: 1,827
Views: 368,774
Posted By TeknoBotíDál
very good work x) please add new update for...

very good work x)

please add new update for event box x)
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/02/2014, 20:53
Replies: 7,949
Views: 1,090,354
Posted By TeknoBotíDál
ok ty

ok ty
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/02/2014, 17:14
Replies: 7,949
Views: 1,090,354
Posted By TeknoBotíDál
i think program palla by palavia now not working ?

i think program palla by palavia now not working ?
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/02/2014, 16:52
Replies: 625
Views: 203,567
Posted By TeknoBotíDál
i think program palla by palavia now not working ?

i think program palla by palavia now not working ?
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/02/2014, 16:44
Replies: 625
Views: 203,567
Posted By TeknoBotíDál
Bot is now not work ? i cant start it it is...

Bot is now not work ? i cant start it
it is only question.
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/28/2013, 17:23
Replies: 597
Views: 65,110
Posted By TeknoBotíDál
Not connect on map ... why ?

Not connect on map ... why ?
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/07/2012, 14:50
Replies: 13
Views: 819
Posted By TeknoBotíDál
thanks i givit you thanks x)

thanks i givit you thanks x)
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/07/2012, 14:48
Replies: 13
Views: 819
Posted By TeknoBotíDál
Question ibot online ??? please :D

I bot online plaese I dont know :pimp:
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/16/2012, 10:21
Replies: 482
Views: 60,783
Posted By TeknoBotíDál
ban ?

ban ?
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/16/2012, 10:15
Replies: 38
Views: 3,574
Posted By TeknoBotíDál
new version ?

new version ?
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/27/2012, 11:44
Replies: 38
Views: 3,574
Posted By TeknoBotíDál
yes thanks :)

yes thanks :)
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/27/2012, 10:57
Replies: 38
Views: 3,574
Posted By TeknoBotíDál
hello new version please :):)

hello new version please :):)
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/07/2012, 08:49
Replies: 76
Views: 5,703
Posted By TeknoBotíDál
where is download please ? :)

where is download please ? :)
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/06/2012, 10:06
Replies: 119
Views: 36,288
Posted By TeknoBotíDál
me is not working

me is not working
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/29/2012, 13:34
Replies: 5,651
Views: 1,074,499
Posted By TeknoBotíDál
yes its good

yes its good
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/24/2012, 11:40
Replies: 42
Views: 4,434
Posted By TeknoBotíDál
I got the following action on each of the 25 keys...

I got the following action on each of the 25 keys lf4 steal a lf4na x-8. :)
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/04/2012, 16:43
Replies: 13
Views: 1,677
Posted By TeknoBotíDál
Lol you download !! VirusTotal ... Check out and...

Lol you download !! VirusTotal ... Check out and get ...

very good program :)
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/04/2012, 16:31
Replies: 13
Views: 1,677
Posted By TeknoBotíDál
=) beest =) vossik beeest !!! thanks !! =))

=) beest =) vossik beeest !!! thanks !! =))
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/18/2012, 16:15
Replies: 5,651
Views: 1,074,499
Posted By TeknoBotíDál
Very sorry you are subscribed to the open goes...

Very sorry you are subscribed to the open goes stealth defended my anti-malware at startup . Wery sory And openstealth is nice program =)
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/18/2012, 14:26
Replies: 5,651
Views: 1,074,499
Posted By TeknoBotíDál
IS not WORKING .... CZ2 and cz servers why...

IS not WORKING .... CZ2 and cz servers

why ???
Showing results 1 to 25 of 54

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.