Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Nechuns
Forum: Metin2 Trading 09/26/2026, 04:52
Replies: 0
[Selling] Chimera stuff+9
Views: 72
Posted By Nechuns
Chimera stuff+9

Hi everyone. I want to sell some items on the Chimera server. Cheap. Message me here or on Discord (scanibals).

Golden Necklace+9 ( [Only registered and activated users can see links] ) 11 EUR
Silver Bracelete+9 (...
Forum: Metin2 02/02/2024, 19:22
Replies: 7
Views: 1,080
Posted By Nechuns
ban or not?

Hi all! I was in the game and everything was fine. Then my GF account crashed, and when I tried to log into my GF account it was written that it was blocked and I needed to contact support. At the...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.