Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 52
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: eeeees
Forum: Seafight 04/04/2017, 17:46
Replies: 3,379
Views: 593,347
Posted By eeeees
Hello Can you make an option to connect the bot...

Hello
Can you make an option to connect the bot with Facebook ? on the home page it just need to click on "Login" with the Facebook logo and it will connect to the Seafight account if it is linked...
Forum: Seafight 11/06/2016, 05:05
Replies: 184
Views: 28,375
Posted By eeeees
Translation of a french moderator's message after...

Translation of a french moderator's message after the one from the community manager
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Seafight 11/03/2016, 20:20
Replies: 3
Views: 1,051
Posted By eeeees
You go in your island and you spam the "Repair...

You go in your island
and you spam the "Repair your island" and at each clic the island earn 500 000 HP, if you spam fast enough it is easy
Forum: Seafight 10/30/2016, 16:35
Replies: 184
Views: 28,375
Posted By eeeees
I trust you :cool: I just asked because I...

I trust you :cool: I just asked because I searched everywhere on the german/english forum to see where you saw this :D:D
Forum: Seafight 10/29/2016, 18:04
Replies: 184
Views: 28,375
Posted By eeeees
Source please ? :)

Source please ? :)
Forum: Seafight 10/24/2016, 16:59
Replies: 184
Views: 28,375
Posted By eeeees
Yes his avatar was exactly the same ...

Yes his avatar was exactly the same
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Seafight 10/23/2016, 18:57
Replies: 184
Views: 28,375
Posted By eeeees
Thomas Wiese, Unna ;) (an information I...

Thomas Wiese, Unna ;)
(an information I received in mp, thanks to him)
Forum: Seafight 10/23/2016, 18:14
Replies: 184
Views: 28,375
Posted By eeeees
Haha nice try be the way, which sports are they...

Haha nice try
be the way, which sports are they playing on the photographes ? volleyball ? I searched for the volleyball -team in Hamburg and found nothing
Forum: Seafight 10/23/2016, 17:14
Replies: 184
Views: 28,375
Posted By eeeees
None of them could be NATOTAN ? ...

None of them could be NATOTAN ?
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Seafight 10/22/2016, 16:35
Replies: 184
Views: 28,375
Posted By eeeees
Just posted the photograph on the french forum,...

Just posted the photograph on the french forum, waiting for reactions ;)
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Seafight 10/22/2016, 09:59
Replies: 184
Views: 28,375
Posted By eeeees
I think (I may be wrong) this was priginally...

I think (I may be wrong) this was priginally posted in our french forum ;) a french moderator posted it yesterday :)
I make sure everyone can know, and now wére waiting for the community manager's...
Forum: Seafight 10/22/2016, 09:00
Replies: 184
Views: 28,375
Posted By eeeees
Best joke ever :D:D we're waiting for the...

Best joke ever :D:D we're waiting for the community manager's message now, but this story becomes more and more interesting, and stupid also
Forum: Seafight 10/22/2016, 00:09
Replies: 184
Views: 28,375
Posted By eeeees
Don't worry (this is my thread they previously...

Don't worry (this is my thread they previously deleted :p ), we are giving some tips to players to find the video (like "just write natotan on the most famous video website ;)") and it is working....
Forum: Seafight 10/21/2016, 21:42
Replies: 184
Views: 28,375
Posted By eeeees
ALERT GUY The French Forum is aware now, BUT,...

ALERT GUY
The French Forum is aware now, BUT, our Community Manager will delete any links to the video (where all the boats are defending an island), and he will soon post a message to denounce the...
Forum: Seafight 10/21/2016, 15:27
Replies: 184
Views: 28,375
Posted By eeeees
Remember the League back in july 2015 ?...

Remember the League back in july 2015 ? LaBebetekimonte (France 2 player) was first, and it was supposed to last from 1st july to 1st august and then... Seafight made it 15 days longer, and finally...
Forum: Seafight 10/19/2016, 20:18
Replies: 184
Views: 28,375
Posted By eeeees
Hello translated and sent to french support and...

Hello
translated and sent to french support and the head-moderator, if none of them answer me, the french forum will know everything
thanks for the evidences
Forum: Browsergames Trading 10/05/2016, 16:51
Replies: 9
Views: 572
Posted By eeeees
I have an account in the french server, i guess...

I have an account in the french server, i guess you don't want it ? :(
Forum: Seafight 09/24/2016, 17:05
Replies: 18
Views: 1,592
Posted By eeeees
If someone needs gold in French Server (FR1 FR2...

If someone needs gold in French Server (FR1 FR2 FR3) I have around 1000 billions ;)
Forum: Seafight 09/03/2016, 14:42
Replies: 10
Views: 1,724
Posted By eeeees
Correct

Correct
Forum: Seafight 08/27/2016, 08:45
Replies: 4
Views: 1,123
Posted By eeeees
In french we still call it "Rain of crystals"...

In french we still call it "Rain of crystals" (Pluie de cristaux, that was its name in 2011) even if this is now officially named "Queen's legacy".
Forum: Seafight 08/23/2016, 20:11
Replies: 10
Views: 1,491
Posted By eeeees
This bug has been fixed

This bug has been fixed
Forum: Seafight 08/23/2016, 00:54
Replies: 10
Views: 1,491
Posted By eeeees
No, you go on the map, you shoot about 1 million...

No, you go on the map, you shoot about 1 million HP on the Hildisvinii. Then, he disappears, then comes back on the island in the middle of the map. Under him there should be a red circle. You shoot...
Forum: Seafight 08/12/2016, 19:44
Replies: 8
Views: 2,063
Posted By eeeees
The sails don't look the same compared to last...

The sails don't look the same compared to last year. (they were white no ?)
Forum: Seafight 08/02/2016, 20:22
Replies: 8
Views: 1,396
Posted By eeeees
Phase 1 --> yes Phase 2 --> just horrible

Phase 1 --> yes
Phase 2 --> just horrible
Forum: Seafight 07/23/2016, 14:22
Replies: 1
Views: 890
Posted By eeeees
[Help] Crystallize doomhammer or voodoo ?

Hello ;)
I have a dilemma, I don't know if I better crystallize my doomhammers or voodoo cannons.

What I have on my boat -
54 voodoos level 2
74 voodoos level 1
101 Firestorms
30 doomhammers...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 52

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.