Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Frzenheart
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/18/2018, 09:38
Replies: 892
Views: 131,617
Posted By Frzenheart
Yeah, same issue here :/

Yeah, same issue here :/
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/11/2018, 06:15
Replies: 892
Views: 131,617
Posted By Frzenheart
https://forum.playorigin.com/showthread.php?31-Que...

[Only registered and activated users can see links](lost-days-due-to-the-reset)
Could I get an answer to my thread on your forums?(apart from the exp. scroll answer you...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/09/2018, 08:42
Replies: 892
Views: 131,617
Posted By Frzenheart
Now this might just be a server I've been waiting...

Now this might just be a server I've been waiting for! Awesome :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/25/2018, 12:56
Replies: 67
Views: 8,325
Posted By Frzenheart
"Hard system", "Play2Win" and then -> "Botting...

"Hard system", "Play2Win" and then -> "Botting Allowed" ... LMAO...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/16/2018, 22:12
Replies: 3,012
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Find your server
Views: 360,155
Posted By Frzenheart
Still looking for a server where bots are not...

Still looking for a server where bots are not allowed. Would really enjoy a server with some nice rates(don't need to be crazy high), no modifications, just "good old" sro with good community to...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/31/2017, 17:07
Replies: 917
Views: 73,768
Posted By Frzenheart
#Reserved ;) -FrozenHeart

#Reserved ;) -FrozenHeart
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/31/2017, 07:38
Replies: 917
Views: 73,768
Posted By Frzenheart
I'm glad botting isn't a problem :)

I'm glad botting isn't a problem :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/31/2017, 06:30
Replies: 917
Views: 73,768
Posted By Frzenheart
how big of a "problem" is botting on this...

how big of a "problem" is botting on this server?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/31/2017, 06:27
Replies: 170
Views: 14,655
Posted By Frzenheart
bots allowed? I hope not.

bots allowed? I hope not.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/24/2017, 14:28
Replies: 532
Views: 43,156
Posted By Frzenheart
Botting allowed? Seems so considering the levels...

Botting allowed? Seems so considering the levels already, but just checking. I'd like to find a server where botting wasn't allowed.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/24/2017, 14:22
Replies: 3,012
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Find your server
Views: 360,155
Posted By Frzenheart
70-90cap, no bots allowed and I'd prefer not to...

70-90cap, no bots allowed and I'd prefer not to have anything that's come after those patches nor weird modifications.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/24/2017, 14:17
Replies: 186
Views: 22,214
Posted By Frzenheart
any change botting is not allowed? I'd really...

any change botting is not allowed? I'd really like to find one where people can't/shouldn't use a bot. I know the info says Ph bot, but does that mean all other bots are allowed?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/07/2016, 20:46
Replies: 130
Views: 8,878
Posted By Frzenheart
some hours ago(I think) I stopped getting...

some hours ago(I think) I stopped getting exp(well almost... getting like few % per hour max(at lv73-74) at shaur/goat. Does anyone know the reason for this? Thanks.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/03/2016, 17:35
Replies: 130
Views: 8,878
Posted By Frzenheart
Hello! New player joining on the server!...

Hello! New player joining on the server! Hopefully it's better than most servers out there I've been trying :) IGN: FrozenHeart
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/09/2015, 22:59
Replies: 415
Views: 31,014
Posted By Frzenheart
Plvl plýz BIIITCH

Plvl plýz BIIITCH
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/07/2015, 12:45
Replies: 415
Views: 31,014
Posted By Frzenheart
In my honest opinion the xp rates were fine. The...

In my honest opinion the xp rates were fine. The only thing I'd change is the SP rate, so it wouldn't take months to farm(so somewhere between 2-5x, definitely not higher)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/06/2015, 21:55
Replies: 415
Views: 31,014
Posted By Frzenheart
This is why I assumed it would be 110cap?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

so it's not?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/06/2015, 07:50
Replies: 415
Views: 31,014
Posted By Frzenheart
They can't be serious?

This must be a joke. 110cap was so bad. I quit then. 90cap was the last good cap sro ever had.

what a nice way to ruin a good server... I admit it didn't have much players, but that was probably...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.