Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Tomm0
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/07/2012, 16:37
Replies: 1,012
Views: 172,495
Posted By Tomm0
Do you guys do anything special to get new...

Do you guys do anything special to get new characters to 12 to get their ships or just bang out the class quests as fast as possible?
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/29/2012, 17:05
Replies: 1,012
Views: 172,495
Posted By Tomm0
Which level 44 mission seems to be the quickest...

Which level 44 mission seems to be the quickest to level with? Thanks.
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/25/2012, 18:36
Replies: 1,012
Views: 172,495
Posted By Tomm0
I'm running version 4.0x lite, and I've been...

I'm running version 4.0x lite, and I've been having a slight issue. About every third run or so, the bot stops auto-firing. This usually winds up in a failed run, but then the next 2-3 run...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.