Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ocean334
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/28/2012, 22:57
Replies: 680
Views: 90,740
Posted By ocean334
:facepalm: Caught red-handed.

:facepalm: Caught red-handed.
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/21/2012, 22:34
Replies: 57
Views: 7,932
Posted By ocean334
aren't you so nice to hack in DK channel... I...

aren't you so nice to hack in DK channel...
I mean, we're cheaters but at least we have manners!
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/15/2012, 22:24
Replies: 115
Views: 25,114
Posted By ocean334
MrWali, the wall hack (auto update one you used)...

MrWali, the wall hack (auto update one you used) didn't work for me for a moment then it did. Try it now.
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/15/2012, 19:46
Replies: 115
Views: 25,114
Posted By ocean334
How did you get it to work? I get this error...

How did you get it to work? I get this error message, and it makes sense because CE can't find any values through assembly code search.
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/15/2012, 18:48
Replies: 115
Views: 25,114
Posted By ocean334
did anyone get mob speed and non-aggro to work?...

did anyone get mob speed and non-aggro to work? CE can't find anything with any known array values.
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/15/2012, 08:45
Replies: 115
Views: 25,114
Posted By ocean334
Thanks! so far I got wall hack to work but i'm...

Thanks! so far I got wall hack to work but i'm working on mob speed and non-aggro now. they required assembly scan method.

Non-aggro and mob speed still doesn't work because the values are...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/15/2012, 07:49
Replies: 115
Views: 25,114
Posted By ocean334
wall hack and mob speed do not work for me in...

wall hack and mob speed do not work for me in Cheat engine 5.6, 5.6.1 or 6.1.
Forum: Dekaron 03/03/2012, 23:11
Replies: 14
Views: 2,199
Posted By ocean334
global dekaron is shutting down this year Q4.

global dekaron is shutting down this year Q4.
Forum: Dekaron 02/25/2012, 09:32
Replies: 7
Views: 2,581
Posted By ocean334
I live in the US and ms is just the same as...

I live in the US and ms is just the same as Gamehi's server.
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/13/2012, 02:00
Replies: 16
Views: 7,427
Posted By ocean334
this Corean test client is cool

this Corean test client is cool
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.