Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: javin
Forum: Conquer Online 2 05/03/2020, 02:44
Replies: 1
Views: 978
Posted By javin
I play on Mac but Conquer's Mac client is broken...

I play on Mac but Conquer's Mac client is broken with a lot of bugs so it's not even worth playing. I suggest you download Parallels to play the Windows version.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 04/25/2020, 01:09
Replies: 6
Views: 821
Posted By javin
Any CO1 or CO2 Classic Private Servers for Mac OS?

Hey everyone,

I'm a classic Conquer player from around 2003-2006.

I'm looking for a private server that I could play using my Mac computer. I've tried to use Parallels and Wine to run a few,...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 02/26/2007, 22:47
Replies: 0
Views: 431
Posted By javin
easy and fast signup for a really cool game! ...

easy and fast signup for a really cool game!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]*******6877


addicting game with lots of players!
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/17/2007, 00:54
Replies: 279
Views: 48,087
Posted By javin
i got it all downloaded, and imported the script...

i got it all downloaded, and imported the script onto the program.
what do i do now?

<hr>Append on Jan 17 2007, 01:06<hr> so i made it start.
but it would only make the guy run upwards.
haha.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/16/2007, 04:36
Replies: 1,734
Views: 148,095
Posted By javin
hey. i think you should send me the link to the...

hey.
i think you should send me the link to the script vessel for a couple of reasons.
first is because i am not a newb lol.
i have a lvl 74 archer.
a lvl 89 warrior.
and a lvl 84 trojan.

so...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 01/15/2007, 18:36
Replies: 9
Views: 625
Posted By javin
can someone please post the link for the newest...

can someone please post the link for the newest CoPartner out now.


thanks.

will give karma.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.