Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ScriptVessel

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
IF YOU POST MORE THAN "I WANT THE BOT" YOU WILL GET A WARNING !

PLEASE SEND NO Private Messages (PMs) TO ME !!!!

I won't release it to the public, but to people from the conquer community who deserve it.
Everyone else try this:

SENDING PMs TO ME WILL GET YOU BLACKLISTED
The decision will mostly been given to dm2000, as he knows more about this section than i do.
So, if you can't afford the bot and you think you deserve it, because you did something for this
community you can post 1 Post in this thread.
[b]Please don't make it too complicated to read this thread by starting conversations
or just congratulating me. If you want the bot say so once, if not post somewhere else please
Don't beg with whatever reason, just write, that you want the bot![b]

You will get contacted, when it is decided, that you get the bot.
You will not be contacted if not.
If you get on someones nerves your chances to get it will become smaller.
People with <10 Posts are most likely not privileged to get the bot, so don&#39;t ask . If you start spamming to reach more than 10 Posts you are even more pathetic.
GIVING KARMA TO ME IS NOT EQUAL TO DOING SOMETHING FOR THE COMMUNITY, SO DON&#39;T TRY IT,
IF YOU THINK YOU WILL GAIN THE BOT FOR THAT.

Please note, that this is in my opinion the less harmfull way to the botcreators,
by still giving the cracked bot to the people.
I could care less about the people insulting me, the arguments why it should
not be released completely to the public have been brought by very nice and
rather intelligent people, so you will not make me think different by posting stupid comments.

If you scan the files with multiple scanners please read that:

Some of these scanning results come from my editing of the executable,
please note, that the scanners which gave me these results are known for false positives.
If you find some real viral behaviour in the files please tell me so,
In fact, they already found something in the original file which i got.
I could not find it to drop anything on my harddisk or something like that though.
Also i did not find any suspicious network traffic.
i am no expert at searching viruses.

I am not giving support to you, if you can&#39;t get the bot to work.
If you want stuff like support, then buy it, the creator will help you then &#33;

Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/29/2006, 16:48   #2

I got a pretty dog ^^ xD

Old 12/29/2006, 16:55   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by ChaosTTT@Dec 29 2006, 16:48
I got a pretty dog ^^ xD
See people, this is a perfect example for the first person on my blacklist :>
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/29/2006, 17:05   #4

I think i deserve it because i scan files here and i report bad post ,

If you or DM think i am privileged enough then thank you if you or DM dont think i am privileged ty anyway

:wiggle::drink::alki:HI New year <span style='color:yellow'>2007&#33;&#33;</span>:alki::drink::wiggle:

Old 12/29/2006, 17:05   #5

my rattlez i think i should deserve im new here but i always give feedbacks
to peoples programs also dont leeche lol i made 2 guides but i think not very usfull know beocues they where old guides for copartner im learning how to use C## but im rly slow learner im acually learning in collage but ive already got bot started thats not much relevent this is bascially all ive contrubited and its basically my best but i will try much harder

also i am 15 year old lolz i ask my brother if he can pay for buying it and he said no if i ask my mum she will smack me up haha thats also nother reason i carnt otherwise i would buy stright away so thankyou if u give it but if u dont i just wana say good job on cracking it we need people like u keep epvper going.

thankyou

UZI
Old 12/29/2006, 17:09   #6

ok well i am new here and im going to start contributing to the co2 forums. mr. rattlez i am interested in it but i dont really understand what u said up there. Do i have to pm you first or something?
Old 12/29/2006, 17:09   #7

LoL we have so much future programmers, as u asked on your first message mr.ratt i send u a PM k? Thank you :P
Old 12/29/2006, 17:12   #8

I have understand in your post like this: PM ME ABOUT THE BOT..... WITHOUT PMING ME YOU FIRST WILL GET YOU BLACKLISTED. but i was wrong ps:
Old 12/29/2006, 17:19   #9

yeah, rattlz this is d0wnload but my forum account got banned for telling someone in the other thread to stfu.. , so if i could get your msn or aim it&#39;d be nice. pm it to me if you want, thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2006, 17:26   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by mr.rattlz@Dec 29 2006, 16:45
PLEASE SEND NO Private Messages (PMs) TO ME &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
My crack for ScriptVessel is done now.
(I think so, still waiting for ok from my testers)
I won&#39;t release it to the public, but to people from the conquer community who deserve it.
SENDING PMs TO ME WILL GET YOU BLACKLISTED
The decision will mostly been given to dm2000, as he knows more about this section than i do.
So, if you can&#39;t afford the bot and you think you deserve it, because you did something for this
community you can post 1 Post in this thread.
You will get contacted, when it is decided, that you get a key.
You will not be contacted if not.
If you go on someones nerves your chances to get it will become smaller.
People with <10 Posts are most likely not privileged to get the bot, so don&#39;t ask
GIVING KARMA TO ME IS NOT EQUAL TO DOING SOMETHING FOR THE COMMUNITY, SO DON&#39;T TRY IT,
IF YOU THINK YOU WILL GAIN THE BOT FOR THAT.

You can meet me also on the irc channel of epvp if you don&#39;t want to post here.
I cant even remember if i have 10 posts

Anyway, im not gonna post alot of crap about myself saying wether i deserve it. Like you said, thats up to DM.
Im just gonna say i cant get the bot because i cant get paypal because im a minor (it sux )
And i find it very time consuming levelling a 115+ 2nd rb trojan. (10 pct every 2 hours)

If you or DM think im privellegged enough, then thank you If not, then il just say thank you on behalf of the community for your time and effort into this, when you dont even play the game.

Thats all i have to say.

/A3riaL
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/29/2006, 17:33   #11

I think i deserve it. I try to give useful instructions when i can to those who dont know-how-to, i made a good rightclicker (that isnt an .exe , but a macro express file). I also "made" a melee lvler (i used the ConquerSlayer Bot which is pinned and wrote a script that pots you and turns on XP skill. Most of my server used it in winezone when copartner wasnt working). And the most important thing i contributed to the community is, that i wrote the macro express script (it is an archer afk auto-leveler), that is still pinned in this section. If you check that 2Hot archer lvler... thread, you will see the green title... special thanks to isostar (people sadly dont give me any carma for that). Aynway, gratz for cracking it and i hope i will receive your PM&#33;
Old 12/29/2006, 17:36   #12

its up to you and the people who help.. to release thebot or not..

mr.rattlz
if your on irc what server?
Old 12/29/2006, 17:46   #13

Well i doubt that this is going to help me get it but oh well i dont contribute that much to the community but i do do scans and give feedback where i can umm yea great job on cracking it and congrats to all who get there hands on this and hopefully will not abuse what you were priveleged with by others ty
Old 12/29/2006, 17:50   #14

i need crack.. no more..
lol
Old 12/29/2006, 17:51   #15

Well here we go, lets give it a shot&#33; :P
I hope you and DM will decide that I&#39;ll be one of the persons who&#39;ll receive the cracked version.
The reasons why I think that I should be one of the people who&#39;ll get it are:

-I&#39;m pretty active on the forums, not always posting, but that&#39;s not always needed if you decide that you won&#39;t be able to help persons any further in a topic
-I try to help as many people as I can, and trying not to do that only in the CO2 part of the forums but just everywhere i can.
-I try to convince people not to overspam the forums or flame at each other (people don&#39;t really listen, and from the ones who do i prolly won&#39;t notice it because then their reason for posting is gone :P)
-I just try to help the community as much as possible, and I just like to play CO2, but it&#39;s a pain in the *** to lvl sometimes, especially when you get a higher lvl.

Anyways it feels kinda freaky to say good stuff about myself, against my nature lol :P It&#39;s up to you and DM2000 to make the decision. All i can do now is hope that I&#39;ve gotten your attention and you think I&#39;m a good and helpfull person, and that i&#39;ll be choosen to get the cracked version together with some others.

Kind regards,
Stingerr

Closed Thread

« Nifty Macro for Taos | all in one »