Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Mixeurr
Forum: Last Chaos 10/19/2019, 19:25
Replies: 7
Views: 3,131
Posted By Mixeurr
Hello, Create an executor .bat file :)

Hello,

Create an executor .bat file :)
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 03/25/2019, 19:19
Replies: 74
Views: 16,386
Posted By Mixeurr
Account ID Blocked?

Account ID Blocked?
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 02/23/2019, 02:35
Replies: 1
Views: 661
Posted By Mixeurr
EP2-3 Pservers

Hello guys,

I was asking myself, why is there no more EP2 or EP3 privates servers?
Is the reason cause of dupes and insecure?
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 07/13/2016, 18:47
Replies: 4
Views: 799
Posted By Mixeurr
anyone? :)

anyone? :)
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 07/13/2016, 01:03
Replies: 4
Views: 799
Posted By Mixeurr
Looking for an EP1 Server

Hello elitepvpers community,

I'm looking for a private server ( EP1 )

Do you know online server with players?
( I already know Last chaos brasil**** ( sry ))

Thanks for answer

:)
Forum: Origin Trading 02/07/2014, 15:07
Replies: 0
Views: 284
Posted By Mixeurr
BF4+CHINA RISING 10€

Hey, i sell my origins account with BF4+china rising and MOH4 for 10€

Add me on skype : mixeeurdosee.

thanks reading
Forum: Origin Trading 01/22/2014, 16:44
Replies: 0
Views: 277
Posted By Mixeurr
Account ORIGINS BF4+MOH4 20€

Hi there,

I sell my origins account with Battlefield 4+china rising and Medal of honor War fighter.

The price of the account is 20€

add me in skype : mixeeurdosee
or pm me in elitepvpers
...
Forum: Trading 10/13/2013, 18:45
Replies: 2
Views: 355
Posted By Mixeurr
[S] Paysafecard to Paypal

Hello guys,

Today, I offert my transfer service.

I've a contract with ***********, I transfer only Paysafecard to Paypal, cause It's the most profitable.

My rates are :

10€ -> 7.50€
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.