Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Last Chaos › Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Looking for an EP1 Server

Discussion on Looking for an EP1 Server within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Looking for an EP1 Server

Hello elitepvpers community,

I'm looking for a private server ( EP1 )

Do you know online server with players?
( I already know Last chaos brasil**** ( sry ))

Thanks for answer

Mixeurr is offline  
Old   #2

 
elite*gold: 913
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 680
Received Thanks: 346
LCGN isnt ep1 xD
♯₳wesome™ is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
anyone?
Mixeurr is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 9
+1
InterRamcho is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 6
I too search any ep1 server and nothing..
I will back to memory from LCGN01
Ph3Z is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.