Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 66
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Counter702
Forum: Browsergames Trading 10/26/2017, 00:31
Replies: 0
Views: 327
Posted By Counter702
GE1 UFE 210€ + MM tax

210€ + MM tax (ExeDo)

Rank : Major with ~2.9kk points
Server: Global Europe 1
Company: EIC
EXP: ~11.550.000.000
Honor: ~ 188.000.000
Credits: 300.000.000
Uridium: 2.000.000
Jumps : ~1700
Forum: Browsergames Trading 10/18/2017, 18:23
Replies: 5
Views: 666
Posted By Counter702
I can let it down to 250€ and MM tax. Can you...

I can let it down to 250€ and MM tax. Can you leave a skype id or link to facebook account? I would like to make a conference with you and exe do.
Forum: Browsergames Trading 10/18/2017, 07:51
Replies: 5
Views: 666
Posted By Counter702
Yes he is the MM. Agent Tim recommended him :)

Yes he is the MM. Agent Tim recommended him :)
Forum: Browsergames Trading 10/18/2017, 01:23
Replies: 5
Views: 666
Posted By Counter702
Dark Orbit GE1

250€ + MM tax (ExeDo)

Rank : Major with ~2.9kk points
Server: Global Europe 1
Company: EIC
EXP: ~11.550.000.000
Honor: ~ 188.000.000
Credits: 300.000.000
Uridium: 2.000.000
Jumps : ~1700
Forum: Browsergames Trading 09/08/2017, 20:29
Replies: 2
Views: 680
Posted By Counter702
Dark Orbit GE1

350€ + MM tax

Rank : Major with ~2.9kk points
Server: Global Europe 1
Company: EIC
EXP: ~11.550.000.000
Honor: ~ 188.000.000
Credits: 300.000.000
Uridium: 2.000.000
Jumps : ~1700
Forum: Browsergames Trading 10/24/2016, 19:53
Replies: 0
Views: 534
Posted By Counter702
Dark Orbit GE1 Sell Account

Server: Global Europe 1
Company: EIC
EXP: ~9.900.000.000
Honor: ~ 170.000.000
Credits: 269.000.000
Uridium: 643.000
Keys (Green): 1.266

Techs : Skylab Maxed (with ~ 400k seprom shots on...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/30/2016, 14:31
Replies: 2,356
Views: 211,036
Posted By Counter702
V3.7 works good for me :) Hi fuso! Can you...

V3.7 works good for me :)

Hi fuso! Can you make this bot to use they key J to jump?
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/27/2016, 15:32
Replies: 2,356
Views: 211,036
Posted By Counter702
Error number 0

Error number 0
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/26/2016, 19:45
Replies: 2,356
Views: 211,036
Posted By Counter702
In windows 7, it just can't see that the minimap...

In windows 7, it just can't see that the minimap is open :( When i started the bot on the same settings but on a pc with w10, it started with no prob
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/19/2016, 07:27
Replies: 2,356
Views: 211,036
Posted By Counter702
Congrats Fuso! With 1000+ h using this bot I'm...

Congrats Fuso! With 1000+ h using this bot I'm sure I can say it is very very safe. I used it even 20h every day for for event boxes.
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/18/2016, 22:53
Replies: 2,356
Views: 211,036
Posted By Counter702
The problem is that your Ship Info window hides...

The problem is that your Ship Info window hides the map icon and when the bot closes the map it can not open it.
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/12/2016, 08:13
Replies: 2,356
Views: 211,036
Posted By Counter702
The event only lasts 24h :(

The event only lasts 24h :(
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/31/2016, 17:41
Replies: 2,356
Views: 211,036
Posted By Counter702
Can you guys please share with me your botting...

Can you guys please share with me your botting schedule? I bot 20h every day and I'm getting very very bad results. I bot in x-8, I have doubler for the boxes and I only have 2 points in Luck 1. If I...
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/26/2016, 14:26
Replies: 2,356
Views: 211,036
Posted By Counter702
What does this mean? ...

What does this mean?
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/21/2016, 15:58
Replies: 2,356
Views: 211,036
Posted By Counter702
This bot is fuc*ink amazing fuso! :)

This bot is fuc*ink amazing fuso! :)
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/21/2016, 01:41
Replies: 2,356
Views: 211,036
Posted By Counter702
Does anybody have a picture for the new event...

Does anybody have a picture for the new event boxes to can make the bot to collect them?
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/20/2016, 01:29
Replies: 2,356
Views: 211,036
Posted By Counter702
I use a path. why?

I use a path. why?
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/08/2016, 20:28
Replies: 1,827
Views: 369,171
Posted By Counter702
This is the worst idea I've ever heard. LoL. You...

This is the worst idea I've ever heard. LoL. You need at least 4 radars (all lv 3) even if you use the bot. I bought a level 1 radar and the pet doesn't go in the corner of my view. If you have no...
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/08/2016, 18:50
Replies: 2,356
Views: 211,036
Posted By Counter702
It can't go from 2-8 to 2-5. After jumping to...

It can't go from 2-8 to 2-5. After jumping to 2-7/2-6, it jumps back to 2-8
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/06/2016, 11:17
Replies: 2,356
Views: 211,036
Posted By Counter702
Thank you guys! you're awesome! this bot is...

Thank you guys! you're awesome! this bot is awesome! BTW, does anyone knowanything about uridium box cooldown? After a few hours of collecting, it starts giving you less and less uridium. How much...
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/05/2016, 16:07
Replies: 2,356
Views: 211,036
Posted By Counter702
It doesn't kill NPCs! :( It fires one shot and...

It doesn't kill NPCs! :( It fires one shot and then cancels the attack
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/04/2016, 14:54
Replies: 2,356
Views: 211,036
Posted By Counter702
please add the option to fly to base when enemy...

please add the option to fly to base when enemy on screen
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/03/2016, 03:51
Replies: 2,356
Views: 211,036
Posted By Counter702
do you guys draw your own path? if yes, what...

do you guys draw your own path? if yes, what happens when it goes to the all dots? doesn't it repeat it exactly being detectable to anti-bot system or it never hits the same spot 2 times? if you use...
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/29/2016, 22:16
Replies: 2,356
Views: 211,036
Posted By Counter702
It still gets stuck on EIC base :( Full Version

It still gets stuck on EIC base :( Full Version
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/27/2016, 01:00
Replies: 1,827
Views: 369,171
Posted By Counter702
where do they post ban-waves?

where do they post ban-waves?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 66

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.