Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Duhan006
Forum: League of Legends 04/11/2023, 23:03
Replies: 117
Views: 18,882
Posted By Duhan006
My Discord ID: Duhan#4107 I'm using...

My Discord ID:
Duhan#4107

I'm using Zenbot and Int++ Plugin.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/07/2023, 04:19
Replies: 94
Views: 20,605
Posted By Duhan006
No. U didn't give me free. I bought 3 hours key...

No. U didn't give me free. I bought 3 hours key for 54,22TRY.
Here is my bank receipt. [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Actually, you blame me. You act like I get a free key from you and asked for a...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/07/2023, 01:44
Replies: 94
Views: 20,605
Posted By Duhan006
I bought trial key for trying and can't try...

I bought trial key for trying and can't try nothing bc of crashes. Then I want new one for trial key for trying. Customer relationship is not replying messages. It's about finding/creating solutions.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/07/2023, 00:53
Replies: 94
Views: 20,605
Posted By Duhan006
Mods are deleting my comment. Proof of...

Mods are deleting my comment.

Proof of purchase: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

I bought a trial key for 3€ but couldn't even play a game because of crashes. Then I asked renew my key. It was...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.