Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: RedInfernal2009
Forum: Nostale Trading 02/01/2016, 12:21
Replies: 2
Views: 260
Posted By RedInfernal2009
Hey, do you have Skype? I can sell you korean...

Hey, do you have Skype? I can sell you korean NosTale items and a account. PM me
Forum: Nostale Trading 07/27/2014, 01:26
Replies: 0
Views: 352
Posted By RedInfernal2009
NosTale account in S1 - Ancelloan.

Hi, I want to buy a S1 - Ancelloan account, 90 ~ 93LV, maybe better if it's empty, I pay with Paypal.

Skype for contact: thecristian1995.
Forum: Nostale Trading 05/08/2014, 18:02
Replies: 0
Views: 378
Posted By RedInfernal2009
My Nostale.es gold(S-1) to your Nostale.co.uk gold.

Hi, I want to move gold from my original server to the UK NosTale for NosMall resolding, I can trade 15M at day(what I win)Now I have 75M(I show it).

I'm sorry but I won't go the first step, I can...
Forum: Nostale 05/14/2013, 22:46
Replies: 5
Views: 1,855
Posted By RedInfernal2009
A Game Master said to me to use Sandboxie.

A Game Master said to me to use Sandboxie.
Forum: Nostale 05/14/2013, 22:30
Replies: 5
Views: 1,855
Posted By RedInfernal2009
"Kalydo Player" is a application to run the...

"Kalydo Player" is a application to run the NosTale in the navigator( Google Chrome, IE etc....) but they getted it out because anyone uses it.

But I used that application to play NosTale with two...
Forum: Nostale 05/14/2013, 21:16
Replies: 5
Views: 1,855
Posted By RedInfernal2009
Exclamation Crack Maker Question.

Hi, I want to do a question about the Crack Maker in NosTale.

Is detectable? Did you think that will be detectable on the future?

I want to use two accounts at the same time and I have a GM...
Forum: Private Server 05/25/2012, 16:03
Replies: 2
Views: 569
Posted By RedInfernal2009
[Search]Nostalex.dat editor(Urgently)

Hi, I need a program called Nostalex.dat editor for edit a server of NosTale. Please give me a link
Forum: Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/25/2012, 16:02
Replies: 3
Views: 2,014
Posted By RedInfernal2009
And when can I put this request?

And when can I put this request?
Forum: Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/25/2012, 15:57
Replies: 3
Views: 2,014
Posted By RedInfernal2009
[Search]Nostalex.dat editor

Hi, I need a program called Nostalex.dat editor for edit a server of NosTale. Please give me a link
Forum: Nostale 05/24/2012, 21:06
Replies: 5
Views: 1,390
Posted By RedInfernal2009
Oops sorry real name was: nostalex.dat editor

Oops sorry real name was: nostalex.dat editor
Forum: Nostale 05/24/2012, 19:04
Replies: 5
Views: 1,390
Posted By RedInfernal2009
Thanks, when I do the server I put a post here...

Thanks, when I do the server I put a post here and all people can enter to the game. Please fast...
Forum: Nostale 05/24/2012, 18:48
Replies: 5
Views: 1,390
Posted By RedInfernal2009
Thumbs up I need Nostalex.exe editor.

Hi, I write this post because I need a program to do a private server of NosTale, its name is: Nostalex.exe editor anyone can put it to download please, I need it urgently.:handsdown:
...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.