Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ​Bodo
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/24/2019, 16:43
Replies: 2
Views: 468
Posted By ​Bodo
nah, I want the full iron experience

nah, I want the full iron experience
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/24/2019, 14:06
Replies: 2
Views: 468
Posted By ​Bodo
Iron IV account EUW

title describes itself, need 2 accounts.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/17/2018, 17:38
Replies: 15
Views: 1,259
Posted By ​Bodo
Trusted seller, decent prices, was even patient...

Trusted seller, decent prices, was even patient with me when I had some payment issues, Would highly recommend.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/13/2018, 17:42
Replies: 824
Views: 68,465
Posted By ​Bodo
3250 + 1350 skin, how much? talk to me on skype...

3250 + 1350 skin, how much? talk to me on skype when you can ty.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/14/2018, 11:40
Replies: 3
Views: 368
Posted By ​Bodo
what server?

what server?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/14/2018, 11:37
Replies: 0
Views: 183
Posted By ​Bodo
EUW unverified unbotted 40k BE+ account

If the account doesn't have 40k BE it needs to have to have the following champions:
Nasus, Malzahar, Kassadin, Ezreal, Graves, Udyr and Trundle.
In case it has the following champs then just...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/14/2018, 11:21
Replies: 3
Views: 178
Posted By ​Bodo
17 euros

17 euros
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/12/2018, 20:46
Replies: 92
Views: 9,285
Posted By ​Bodo
Come on man, it's 2018, shamelessly ripping off...

Come on man, it's 2018, shamelessly ripping off topics...... not cool.

oh and 'Long Tirm', now I can definitely tell this won't be anywhere near 'Long Term'

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/11/2018, 16:50
Replies: 344
Views: 36,688
Posted By ​Bodo
Yes, I have tried every possible combination to...

Yes, I have tried every possible combination to balance holy spell, warlock debuffs, force debuffs and I know from experience these numbers don't make any sense.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/10/2018, 14:05
Replies: 344
Views: 36,688
Posted By ​Bodo
Holy Word Curse series probability decreased to...

Holy Word
Curse series probability decreased to 33%
Holy Spell
Curse series probability decreased to 33%


Physical Raze
Cooldown increased to 20 sec(s) and probability decreased to 50%
...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/05/2018, 18:56
Replies: 3
Views: 292
Posted By ​Bodo
how much?

how much?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/05/2018, 18:53
Replies: 3
Views: 292
Posted By ​Bodo
Level 30+ account unverified (EUW) with 40k BE+

If the account doesn't have 40k BE it needs to have to have the following champions:
Nasus, Malzahar, jhin, ezreal, graves and udyr
and enough blue essence to rename (14k BE)

Or simply an...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/03/2018, 20:30
Replies: 246
Views: 53,253
Posted By ​Bodo
Ok, let's give this a try. Permabanned...

Ok, let's give this a try.

Permabanned account for toxicity which had a 14 day ban 3-4 weeks prior to the permaban.

Chatlogs do not include anything like kys, get cancer or any racist comments....
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/04/2017, 12:23
Replies: 8
Views: 409
Posted By ​Bodo
(EUW) 3v3 flex b1-g5 before pre-season.

leave your price here, thanks.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/22/2017, 13:30
Replies: 3,714
Views: 397,796
Posted By ​Bodo
windows 10 m8

windows 10 m8
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/22/2017, 11:56
Replies: 3,714
Views: 397,796
Posted By ​Bodo
pretty dumb question but......... how do you fix...

pretty dumb question but......... how do you fix client starting on the side of the screen? sorry been out of the community for a very long time.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/21/2017, 08:54
Replies: 150
Views: 21,561
Posted By ​Bodo
S3-G5 Great booster, very good prices, was...

S3-G5

Great booster, very good prices, was spectating most of the games and I have to say I learned A LOT of tricks and game-changing plays just from watching.

Would highly recommend him.
...
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/18/2017, 21:00
Replies: 32
Views: 3,142
Posted By ​Bodo
If the original game itself is failing, it...

If the original game itself is failing, it probably needs to be over-edited to be good in the first place because it's actually that bad, just my opinion.
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/14/2016, 12:04
Replies: 31
Views: 3,425
Posted By ​Bodo
you're forgetting that a lot of players are...

you're forgetting that a lot of players are Egyptians and Turks who play at netcafes.
Forum: Aura Kingdom 08/10/2016, 21:13
Replies: 1
Views: 842
Posted By ​Bodo
at the moment, it is suicide to pvp without the...

at the moment, it is suicide to pvp without the 85 trophies because the damage output from 80 gears is crazy. the trophies I'm referring to are keres wishlist and twin-hearted split personality
Forum: Aura Kingdom 08/10/2016, 21:10
Replies: 1
Views: 549
Posted By ​Bodo
it's quite easy with the new mirabelle's quests...

it's quite easy with the new mirabelle's quests to reach 80 within a week, I think you should just make your own account instead, also I'd recommend joining Chimera
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/17/2016, 20:55
Replies: 178
Views: 17,369
Posted By ​Bodo
Nah, none of that. Just really don't care....

Nah, none of that. Just really don't care. Planning to start shit? Expect somebody to get into your face no matter who you are and if you're offended by what I said then I suggest you go end your...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/17/2016, 07:58
Replies: 178
Views: 17,369
Posted By ​Bodo
Ok I'm starting to have enough of this shit....

Ok I'm starting to have enough of this shit. First you try to be 'funny' by calling me a butt hurt Arab and now this so how about we speak about Romania for a while? When I was there I noticed that...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/17/2016, 05:34
Replies: 178
Views: 17,369
Posted By ​Bodo
Ok, next time I try to trash talk somebody I...

Ok, next time I try to trash talk somebody I don't like, I'm just gonna end up saying 'if I'm not mistaken' to make myself seem more professional. Like give me a break, really.

PS: what you seem...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/16/2016, 17:31
Replies: 178
Views: 17,369
Posted By ​Bodo
Didn't say he or she has to be perfect but I...

Didn't say he or she has to be perfect but I don't like most people around here, do I go to their advertising topics and say 'their servers failed because of their team' ? No, I don't and I didn't...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.