Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: tanimir98
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/30/2014, 15:52
Replies: 3,258
Views: 334,997
Posted By tanimir98
I have no idea what everybody is up on being slow...

I have no idea what everybody is up on being slow personaly, I had 0 issues . After the minimap update in 54min it produced 8 extra energy and 2171 uri so its pretty good .

[15:50] Collected box...
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/13/2012, 23:33
Replies: 859
Views: 80,846
Posted By tanimir98
safety

Is unleashed version less safe than normal one with 264 bonus boxes?:confused:
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.