Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kislu095
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 08/26/2014, 14:47
Replies: 160
Views: 20,125
Posted By kislu095
Any chance that you run the server next month?

Any chance that you run the server next month?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/20/2014, 18:17
Replies: 61
Views: 7,550
Posted By kislu095
I have net framework 4.5.1 and it still doesn't...

I have net framework 4.5.1 and it still doesn't work...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 05/01/2012, 23:29
Replies: 111
Views: 10,972
Posted By kislu095
Mov spd buff sux... make it +100% max.... If it's...

Mov spd buff sux... make it +100% max.... If it's more it causes laggs and crashes...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 01/17/2012, 13:21
Replies: 173
Views: 24,131
Posted By kislu095
Lol, it still minimalizes o.O It was working fine...

Lol, it still minimalizes o.O It was working fine 1.5h ago
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 01/17/2012, 13:16
Replies: 173
Views: 24,131
Posted By kislu095
Uhmm, try it ^^

Uhmm, try it ^^
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 01/17/2012, 13:09
Replies: 173
Views: 24,131
Posted By kislu095
I know... I downloaded the new launcher few...

I know... I downloaded the new launcher few minutes ago T_T When I enter ID and password it shows the server to choose and when I choose the server the game minimalizes to bar -.- And there's nothing...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 01/17/2012, 13:06
Replies: 173
Views: 24,131
Posted By kislu095
Yeah, I downloaded it a while ago from...

Yeah, I downloaded it a while ago from rappelz-infinite.tk
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 01/17/2012, 13:03
Replies: 173
Views: 24,131
Posted By kislu095
Nah, server is online but game milimalizes every...

Nah, server is online but game milimalizes every time I try to log in... :(
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 01/17/2012, 12:27
Replies: 173
Views: 24,131
Posted By kislu095
Gavsta... WTF? I downloaded new launcher and when...

Gavsta... WTF? I downloaded new launcher and when I run the game, log in, choose server, the game suddenly minimalize to bar and I can't do anything... 1 hour ago it was working fine -.-
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 01/08/2012, 15:57
Replies: 173
Views: 24,131
Posted By kislu095
Server down? o_O

Server down? o_O
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.