Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: noxxim
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 10/26/2012, 23:27
Replies: 129
Views: 17,019
Posted By noxxim
Cooleko, I did support. And now that we come...

Cooleko, I did support. And now that we come close to D-day, I just wanted to say thank you for making my life a lot easier and hope to see you again in 2.0 ^^
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.