Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 62
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: usraw
Forum: Need for Speed World 07/11/2013, 17:41
Replies: 10
Views: 639
Posted By usraw
Nice

Hell yeh that would be a nice bot to run lol
Helps us get rid of poor parts..................

:rtfm:
Forum: Need for Speed World 07/07/2013, 06:05
Replies: 2
Views: 456
Posted By usraw
Wink I did try it 2 days ago lol i didn't see any...

I did try it 2 days ago lol i didn't see any updates so that's just how it is lol
Forum: Need for Speed World 07/06/2013, 23:19
Replies: 2
Views: 456
Posted By usraw
Is gmz trainer working

Is the gmz trainer working?

Ok i just tried it again and it worked lol
but i didnt see any updates lol

#Closed
Forum: Need for Speed World 07/03/2013, 17:27
Replies: 7
Views: 716
Posted By usraw
I JUST CREATED A NEW ACCOUNT AND ITS RENTAL W T...

I JUST CREATED A NEW ACCOUNT AND ITS RENTAL W T F-- F LOL

F king time wasters
Forum: Need for Speed World 07/03/2013, 17:24
Replies: 7
Views: 716
Posted By usraw
Question Rental or Permanent

8H8W-R6WG-XARL-HRHP

Is the code a rental car or a permanent car code
Because i had one already and it was a rental and its still there as a rental after i redeem the code.
so is it rental or...
Forum: Need for Speed World 07/01/2013, 05:03
Replies: 6
Views: 652
Posted By usraw
Question WHERE IS GMZ TRAINER

WHERE IS THE GMZ TRAINER UPDATE? :mofo::mofo:
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/28/2013, 20:07
Replies: 4
Views: 446
Posted By usraw
Arrow FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW!!

SANDBOXIE AND PURSUITE BOT WITH 0 SECONDS CAN WORK TOGETHER..

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS:

1) RUN NFSW SANDBOXIE AND THE NORMAL NFSW LAUNCHER.

2) PRESS PLAY AT THE...
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/27/2013, 01:56
Replies: 18
Views: 1,378
Posted By usraw
Talking HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SAME HEAR MAN LOL LOL...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SAME HEAR MAN LOL



LOL MAN YOU GOT ME
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/27/2013, 01:16
Replies: 10
Views: 1,221
Posted By usraw
I HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS IN HIGH LVL WITH BOOST...

I HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS IN HIGH LVL WITH BOOST BUT I ONLY DID THE CAR THING ON 2 ACCOUNTS THAT I USE PERSONALY WITH ALL MY CARS
CANT GIVE AWAY ANY LOL THEY ALL GOT BOOST LOL 4K TOPS LOL
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/26/2013, 18:43
Replies: 18
Views: 1,378
Posted By usraw
I HAVE DONE ALMOST 100 AUTO FINISH RACES SO FAR...

I HAVE DONE ALMOST 100 AUTO FINISH RACES SO FAR LOL

I WILL GET BUGATTI IN 4 DAYS TOPS
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/26/2013, 16:16
Replies: 7
Views: 643
Posted By usraw
IF I GET BAN IT'S GONNA BE THEIR WORST NIGHTMARE

IF I GET BAN IT'S GONNA BE THEIR WORST NIGHTMARE
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/26/2013, 16:15
Replies: 7
Views: 643
Posted By usraw
MOST DEFIANTLY MAN

MOST DEFIANTLY MAN
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/26/2013, 15:45
Replies: 18
Views: 1,378
Posted By usraw
I just need to get 5000 points. as i get it i...

I just need to get 5000 points. as i get it i will stop mp races its the only thing that i'am worried about.
i only have the last one to get for all class so about 125 races each
lol thats allot
...
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/26/2013, 15:40
Replies: 18
Views: 1,378
Posted By usraw
IF I GET BAN

IF I GET BAN I'AM GONNA FUCK THE GAME UP SO BAD, THEY WILL NEVER FORGET MY NAME, WHEN I'AM DONE, WHICH WILL BE NEVER./././././
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/25/2013, 15:58
Replies: 81
[Collection Thread] [INFO] Achievements
Views: 63,827
Posted By usraw
Arrow NICE

(=NICE POST MAN=)
:mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo:
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/21/2013, 02:32
Replies: 74
Views: 11,264
Posted By usraw
Because TDX is TAKING A SUPERBRAKE the nfsw team...

Because TDX is TAKING A SUPERBRAKE the nfsw team might update the game tonight so the bot wont work and then they take all the credit lol
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/20/2013, 22:25
Replies: 74
Views: 11,264
Posted By usraw
Arrow ARE YOU SERIOUS MAN

ARE YOU SERIOUS MAN
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/20/2013, 16:57
Replies: 74
Views: 11,264
Posted By usraw
Is the autofinish on gmz still working with out...

Is the autofinish on gmz still working with out any error's
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/20/2013, 00:08
Replies: 20
Views: 1,517
Posted By usraw
I GOT 212 SLOTS NOW AND I'AM HAVING NO ERROR LOL...

I GOT 212 SLOTS NOW AND I'AM HAVING NO ERROR LOL ON 2 ACCOUNTS)))
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/19/2013, 18:53
Replies: 36
Views: 4,047
Posted By usraw
Cool Serpose i had a loot of boost on my account and...

Serpose i had a loot of boost on my account and at the time when all this started to happen i chose to spend all my boost on cars all at once and i got 200 cars..

would i get ban for buying cars...
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/14/2013, 10:20
Replies: 58
Views: 5,955
Posted By usraw
koolkool i just logged in and i still have my...

koolkool i just logged in and i still have my account lol i was so worried lol
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/14/2013, 05:23
Replies: 58
Views: 5,955
Posted By usraw
After using this i got an error on my next log in...

After using this i got an error on my next log in saying

'' Authentication it temporarily unavailable. please try again later''


WHAT DOES THIS MEAN????????

And my virus protector says...
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/10/2013, 08:09
Replies: 7
Views: 1,285
Posted By usraw
Arrow GMZ HACK

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GMZ HACK,,, NO UPDATE??????????
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/02/2013, 19:57
Replies: 30
Views: 3,563
Posted By usraw
They can make it guys they just dont wanna or the...

They can make it guys they just dont wanna or the have it for vip only.. NOTHING CAN BE PATCHED there is always a way to work around any PROGRAM.. SO I WOULD SAY ITS THERE))
Forum: Need for Speed World 05/19/2013, 17:14
Replies: 3
Views: 743
Posted By usraw
Stater pack code

Its a starter pack code but idk if i got anything iam going ingame now to check[COLOR :rtfm:

Code works but we get nothing lol
Showing results 1 to 25 of 62

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.