Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Payne99
Forum: Lineage 2 05/21/2009, 11:20
Replies: 3
Views: 674
Posted By Payne99
from what I understand, they can cannot clearly...

from what I understand, they can cannot clearly check to see "USING WALKER" but they can check to see the packets are all odd/messed, and that you've killed "40,000 mobs straight" lol, but in all...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/06/2009, 19:47
Replies: 86
Views: 20,477
Posted By Payne99
works for 2.13, thanks :)

works for 2.13, thanks :)
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/25/2008, 13:31
Replies: 337
Views: 103,702
Posted By Payne99
How exactly does this work? how does changing the...

How exactly does this work? how does changing the data fix the problem? And why does my buffer still verify fine and work when my other account is fail? why not both fail..:confused: thanks, gl with...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/19/2007, 17:26
Replies: 128
Views: 34,448
Posted By Payne99
Im addicted!! >< owell 2days i got myself a few...

Im addicted!! >< owell 2days i got myself a few kameals to 50x so goodstuff
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/19/2007, 13:36
Replies: 128
Views: 34,448
Posted By Payne99
daaaaamn them! :( cant give a guy a break... next...

daaaaamn them! :( cant give a guy a break... next please? haha I'd do this if I had the knowledge, my knowledge to these type of things is building comp's not programs.
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/19/2007, 10:58
Replies: 128
Views: 34,448
Posted By Payne99
ya.. got this problem as well... really annoying...

ya.. got this problem as well... really annoying but gj on making this work so far. Was working great then it just stopped verify when I jumped back on.
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/18/2007, 07:56
Replies: 128
Views: 34,448
Posted By Payne99
im already running 5-6x ig atm, no problems...

im already running 5-6x ig atm, no problems thanks alot, and ya oog is easily the best for running multiple accounts effectively if you have the time to learn it. I prefer using ig now as I only run...
Forum: Say Hello 12/17/2007, 09:31
Replies: 1
Views: 273
Posted By Payne99
Heyyy!

Hi, just starting my post count here :p actually I've made an account here along time ago but never got down to actually because I pretty much quit gaming for over 7-8months and now I'm back in the...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.