Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Nisch
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/19/2026, 18:22
Replies: 319
Views: 26,638
Posted By Nisch
Positive points -> The server is very fun, active...

Positive points -> The server is very fun, active trade, many players, lots of fun!

I certainly recommend it.

=====

Points to consider (improvement, or perhaps because I don't know if this...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 02/20/2026, 17:26
Replies: 253
Views: 68,784
Posted By Nisch
Smile works fine!!!!! some help? It...

works fine!!!!!




some help?

It worked perfectly until now, but I'm still at a loss for how to solve this issue...

In the image, there are two launchers; one of them, as I said, is in...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 02/20/2026, 03:03
Replies: 253
Views: 68,784
Posted By Nisch
Question the password is inside the parentheses in the...

the password is inside the parentheses
in the other file it follows the same pattern, there are two that have a password. but they are different.



I downloaded the files, configured them...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 02/16/2026, 05:32
Replies: 253
Views: 68,784
Posted By Nisch
Question Question About Collation, Default Configs & Security – vSRO 1.188 Clean Compilation

========



Hello,

First of all, thank you very much for sharing this clean compilation of Silkroad Online vSRO 1.188.
It’s really appreciated when someone takes the time to organize...
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 07/01/2022, 23:52
Replies: 28
Views: 14,677
Posted By Nisch
Awesome work! keep it up, excellent work ethic! ...

Awesome work! keep it up, excellent work ethic!
Best Service!
#approved
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 10/17/2021, 19:16
Replies: 20
Views: 14,612
Posted By Nisch
Red face [ReUpload Silkroad server Files] This is all my Files

Hi Epvp, today I'm sharing all the files I've collected over the years.

I won't support any files present on this share, simply because I don't even know how to do it myself.

Some directories...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 11/19/2019, 04:15
Replies: 5
Views: 2,841
Posted By Nisch
Build a Pserver of Cabal

Hello Gentlemen, I come here to ask you some questions about Cabal's private servers ...

1 - What are the best and most stable files for building a private cabal server today?

2- Is there...
Forum: SRO Private Server 11/16/2018, 01:52
Replies: 1
Views: 870
Posted By Nisch
#Request to Close

#Request to Close.

Chern help me today, and the problem is fixed.

- the 'bug' on Certification with 1Mainmachine + Vmware, is because SRO uses the first adapter in the list of network adapters....
Forum: SRO Private Server 11/15/2018, 07:02
Replies: 1
Views: 870
Posted By Nisch
Certification (Help Request)

Hello Friends, Greetings.

I have found it extremely difficult to make progress to set up a custom certificate for my private server.

I currently have the following configuration on my personal...
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/03/2018, 06:49
Replies: 14
Views: 747
Posted By Nisch
Dude, iam not a ''expert'' but i can try help...

Dude, iam not a ''expert'' but i can try help you,

Your problem is wrong settings on your files.

Did you have skype? (I send you a private message)

I will wait you answer about it.

Maybe...
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/02/2018, 20:20
Replies: 14
Views: 747
Posted By Nisch
Try Use this files, (Exe's + Cert) Maybe...

Try Use this files, (Exe's + Cert)

Maybe your files have bug..
Make a backup of your files Ofcurse.

I hope it help you. :)

PW Rar File - Epvp
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/02/2018, 05:59
Replies: 7
Views: 1,561
Posted By Nisch
Thanks, i will check by precaution but...

Thanks, i will check by precaution


but also the files I have, are a server that works and is in the air, basically I got access to the server, I made a backup of the databases, copied the...
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/02/2018, 00:50
Replies: 7
Views: 1,561
Posted By Nisch
Hello, Thanks for you answer. After kill...

Hello, Thanks for you answer.


After kill Mob ( i have tested with any mob from any map), client crashes, sometimes this message appers...

Signing the problem:
** Problem Event Name: APPCRASH...
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/01/2018, 08:27
Replies: 7
Views: 1,561
Posted By Nisch
Need some Help - after kill unique client close =/

well, I got some files from a vsro server 1,188

I managed to get it to work, but when I use the GM console to insert some Unique Monster, client crash ...

I do not know how to fix it.

and...
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/01/2018, 05:31
Replies: 3
Views: 394
Posted By Nisch
Hello greetings. I followed the forum a long...

Hello greetings.
I followed the forum a long time ago,

If I understand correctly, you are looking for Vsro Files without issues ...

If it is Vsro 1.188 (Server Files + Client 1.188 + DB)...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 10/18/2016, 10:09
Replies: 706
Views: 323,019
Posted By Nisch
I lost three rare items on the server that I...

I lost three rare items on the server that I play, that because the bot is not applying immortal and Steady as automatically configured when the item reaches +3,
also need to talk it could be...
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 02/26/2016, 05:41
Replies: 1
Views: 303
Posted By Nisch
Still interested?

Still interested?
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.