Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sanderdsz
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/25/2025, 03:17
Replies: 392
Views: 74,947
Posted By sanderdsz
What’s the changes on quest system? Would be nice...

What’s the changes on quest system? Would be nice to have a quest based server.
Forum: Final Fantasy Trading 04/04/2022, 18:50
Replies: 3,444
Views: 414,642
Posted By sanderdsz
Hi, can I have a new key for testing on my new...

Hi, can I have a new key for testing on my new rig? Thanks so much.
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/04/2022, 03:32
Replies: 29
Views: 7,724
Posted By sanderdsz
Jesus, Silkroad is a pain with all this exp rates.

Jesus, Silkroad is a pain with all this exp rates.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/20/2022, 03:29
Replies: 432
Views: 75,096
Posted By sanderdsz
Sadly there's so few players, not a single party....

Sadly there's so few players, not a single party.
The quest system is a masterpiece in this server, they really should focus on this and keep improving to advertise this server much more.

Making...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/09/2022, 03:10
Replies: 432
Views: 75,096
Posted By sanderdsz
What is this signature event that gives this much...

What is this signature event that gives this much coins? I'm looking to start into this server just for fun and PVE
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/23/2021, 12:55
Replies: 357
Views: 29,074
Posted By sanderdsz
The staff are awesome but the client gives me so...

The staff are awesome but the client gives me so many virus warnings that I cannot risk allow it on my PC, I'm sorry.

Would be nice if you guys fix this problem with the sro_client.exe file like...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/26/2021, 00:33
Replies: 1,653
Views: 79,471
Posted By sanderdsz
It's better just cleanup those malicious code on...

It's better just cleanup those malicious code on that infected dll.
I'm eager to join the server after you guys do it.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/23/2021, 13:35
Replies: 1,653
Views: 79,471
Posted By sanderdsz
The server is fine, just the server files are...

The server is fine, just the server files are infected with some malicious code that the devs could get rid of those dlls.
I`m skeptical allowing this files to get the server working, sorry.
Forum: Final Fantasy Trading 01/04/2021, 01:28
Replies: 3,444
Views: 414,642
Posted By sanderdsz
Hi, I would like a key to test on my new desktop...

Hi, I would like a key to test on my new desktop to see if it's working like a charm again.

Thanks so much!
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/26/2020, 20:20
Replies: 6,100
Views: 523,059
Posted By sanderdsz
Hi, can I also have a trial for GW2 minion? I was...

Hi, can I also have a trial for GW2 minion? I was yesterday in your discord servers talking with a developer and got really interested to test it as well.

Thanks!
Forum: Final Fantasy Trading 08/26/2020, 04:07
Replies: 3,444
Views: 414,642
Posted By sanderdsz
Hi, I would like to have a trial key for testing...

Hi, I would like to have a trial key for testing if my PC can handle it.
Thanks so much.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/30/2020, 13:23
Replies: 1,080
Views: 209,293
Posted By sanderdsz
I really think that this server should be 1 PC /...

I really think that this server should be 1 PC / 1 IP.
Enough of bot parties, 24/7 botting and no life in the game itself.

People should work hard to level up their only character, and it should...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/06/2020, 04:49
Replies: 15
Views: 4,504
Posted By sanderdsz
Quanto tempo pretende ficar com o server UP? ...

Quanto tempo pretende ficar com o server UP?

Vou participar!

Let's go abroad this one.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/02/2020, 18:55
Replies: 555
Views: 92,908
Posted By sanderdsz
How's the PC Limit?

How's the PC Limit?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/02/2020, 18:50
Replies: 117
Views: 24,747
Posted By sanderdsz
I'm playing it, and it's been a good experience,...

I'm playing it, and it's been a good experience, almost no lag and very fun.
Just one complain that I haven't seen much english speaking players, I'm looking for a guild to join and keep playing it....
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/01/2020, 23:19
Replies: 143
Views: 12,476
Posted By sanderdsz
Please, rise the PC limit at least for 4 clients...

Please, rise the PC limit at least for 4 clients at the beggining.
I'll start to play this right now.
Forum: 9Dragons 03/30/2020, 13:51
Replies: 878
Views: 140,331
Posted By sanderdsz
Looking forward on this server, hope to join soon.

Looking forward on this server, hope to join soon.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/10/2020, 01:47
Replies: 355
Views: 114,156
Posted By sanderdsz
I made an bow character over there, why my main...

I made an bow character over there, why my main weapon (bow) is stuck at level 52? I though it evolve everytime I use an teleport if I met the level up.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/08/2020, 22:14
Replies: 61
Views: 20,556
Posted By sanderdsz
I'm playing this server and it's a very good one,...

I'm playing this server and it's a very good one, indeed.

But is there a way to buy sos or sun itens? I'm kinda lost.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/07/2015, 23:51
Replies: 376
Views: 190,588
Posted By sanderdsz
In SROR the bot is working, but in iSro, the...

In SROR the bot is working, but in iSro, the start button dont came up...

Any clues?
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/06/2015, 14:47
Replies: 376
Views: 190,588
Posted By sanderdsz
Is there sort of tutorial to use scripts? I saw...

Is there sort of tutorial to use scripts?
I saw that the bot came with many but I dont know how put it to work.

The bot tutorial at the homepage is so confusing.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/05/2015, 18:48
Replies: 261
Views: 107,182
Posted By sanderdsz
Why when I open the silkroad.exe it says that I...

Why when I open the silkroad.exe it says that I have to download the full client?
I have setup everything right...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.