Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: envision
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 01/29/2013, 17:12
Replies: 5
Views: 10,471
Posted By envision
Nothing, the l2 walker is ready to use.

Nothing, the l2 walker is ready to use.
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/28/2012, 00:13
Replies: 5
Views: 10,471
Posted By envision
Arrow L2 Walker 2.19 - English

Hello, here is the link for Walker 2.19 in english. I could bot on Private server using High Five. I did not tryed on retail.

It uses the Freya L2infoB.dat

Skills/buffs are working, only the...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/27/2012, 18:44
Replies: 116
Views: 101,345
Posted By envision
Nice share, walker itself works perfectly,...

Nice share, walker itself works perfectly, however I have the language issue. I know how to fix it, but I cant find a EN l2w to copy the language file. Someone has a link ?

**UPDATE** 27/12/12...
Forum: Lin2 Private Server 10/02/2012, 01:41
Replies: 3
Views: 754
Posted By envision
when is it comming back online ? what is average...

when is it comming back online ? what is average online player?
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/09/2011, 17:57
Replies: 129
Views: 37,891
Posted By envision
I got a problem, and the problem is: When i click...

I got a problem, and the problem is: When i click on run, the game does not open, theres just nothing that comes after
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/27/2010, 11:34
Replies: 789
Views: 417,910
Posted By envision
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Access...

Kaspersky
Internet Security 2010
Access denied
The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
english.rar
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/27/2010, 11:29
Replies: 249
Views: 87,576
Posted By envision
what he basicly said is : the part autocrafter...

what he basicly said is : the part autocrafter close, and open a website, i do something wrong?
Forum: Lineage 2 02/19/2010, 20:46
Replies: 6
Views: 942
Posted By envision
I was wondering... beside the skill/ID would it...

I was wondering... beside the skill/ID would it be the same script for a BD ? also... i dont rly understand the line

CharBuffs(Prophecy of Water[ID=1355]) --- Doesnt this buff himself instead of...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.