Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: suji2k
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/29/2018, 16:23
Replies: 4,841
Views: 969,187
Posted By suji2k
Woot Woot! Thanks PloX! :D

Woot Woot! Thanks PloX! :D
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/09/2018, 18:01
Replies: 4,841
Views: 969,187
Posted By suji2k
Ah Fuck, nvm! I fixed it by downloading the...

Ah Fuck, nvm! I fixed it by downloading the shortcut thingy you provided in the description. It's just me being stupid! Works just fine now! Sorry about that! Thanks Pl0x! <3
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/08/2018, 17:50
Replies: 4,841
Views: 969,187
Posted By suji2k
Having the exact same issue. I was using UNF...

Having the exact same issue. I was using UNF pre-ban hammer. Not sure whats happening :S
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/18/2018, 17:32
Replies: 4,841
Views: 969,187
Posted By suji2k
Waiting for pl0x to say something. Not sure if h...

Waiting for pl0x to say something. Not sure if h made the changes he mentioned earlier.
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/15/2018, 16:40
Replies: 4,841
Views: 969,187
Posted By suji2k
I have no idea how they ran the detection. I...

I have no idea how they ran the detection. I abused the speed and no fly hack during the first few days of SAB like the mofo. Literally completed my W1 tribulation skins in half a day. I was SURE i'd...
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/13/2017, 16:31
Replies: 4,841
Views: 969,187
Posted By suji2k
Ahh its soo annoying! Trying to make it run on my...

Ahh its soo annoying! Trying to make it run on my New Win 10 64 bit PC. Tried all the troubleshooting methords but no dice. REALLY hoping a 64 bit version will come out soon! hopefully before SAB :S
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/09/2017, 21:03
Replies: 4,841
Views: 969,187
Posted By suji2k
Is there even a huge difference between the 32...

Is there even a huge difference between the 32 bit client and the 64 bit one?
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/23/2017, 17:15
Replies: 4,841
Views: 969,187
Posted By suji2k
Damn dude. If you want someone to talk to, you...

Damn dude. If you want someone to talk to, you can shoot me a PM. Would be happy to listen to you.

Been lurking here for AGES using unf for ages too! Love your work. The least I could do is to be...
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/02/2017, 19:15
Replies: 4,841
Views: 969,187
Posted By suji2k
Does anyone know how to make the endurance/energy...

Does anyone know how to make the endurance/energy unlimited?
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/03/2016, 17:30
Replies: 4,841
Views: 969,187
Posted By suji2k
Unfortunately I did try that but with no dice :( ...

Unfortunately I did try that but with no dice :(
Also, I'm running Windows 8. I'm guessing you still have no support for Windows 8 ? But honestly man, thank you so much for trying and giving...
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/02/2016, 19:58
Replies: 4,841
Views: 969,187
Posted By suji2k
I honestly don't know whats happening. I really...

I honestly don't know whats happening. I really wish I could provide you with more information. This really sucks cause tbh, you're the only person I trust with hacks. I used Zektor's hack last year...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 09/02/2016, 19:38
Replies: 397
Views: 40,757
Posted By suji2k
Ya'll better be careful on this one! I got the...

Ya'll better be careful on this one! I got the ban hammer dropped onto me really hard right before HoT came out. I just got unbanned.
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/29/2016, 23:29
Replies: 4,841
Views: 969,187
Posted By suji2k
Yup Yup! tried it out on 32bit mode and still...

Yup Yup! tried it out on 32bit mode and still having problems. This is really weird cause I've never faced this problem with your app before. And I've been using it for amount 7-ish months now :O
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/29/2016, 07:53
Replies: 4,841
Views: 969,187
Posted By suji2k
It's called Guild Wars 2 Game Client on the...

It's called Guild Wars 2 Game Client on the taskmanager ?
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/28/2016, 11:48
Replies: 4,841
Views: 969,187
Posted By suji2k
I'm getting "disconnected" too! Tried the...

I'm getting "disconnected" too! Tried the previous troubleshoots and none of it worked =L

Started GW2 (never changed the name of the exe file), logged in, selected Character, entered in game map...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.