Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 144
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DarkorbitNostromo
Forum: Trading 08/03/2013, 03:23
Replies: 0
Views: 208
Posted By DarkorbitNostromo
TRIBES ASCEND [MAXED ITEMS]

Selling my tribes ascend account. Fully maxed out and everything available. PM me for detail's. Maxed out account looking for 40$.
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/07/2012, 18:05
Replies: 7
Views: 637
Posted By DarkorbitNostromo
It has always been like this o.o

It has always been like this o.o
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/07/2012, 18:04
Replies: 122
Views: 8,305
Posted By DarkorbitNostromo
Please PM me. Thanks =)

Please PM me. Thanks =)
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/06/2012, 13:56
Replies: 65
Views: 4,431
Posted By DarkorbitNostromo
PM me please. And dont make it public. Only give...

PM me please. And dont make it public. Only give to trusted people.
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/03/2012, 02:56
Replies: 4
Views: 445
Posted By DarkorbitNostromo
what?

what?
Forum: Browsergames Trading 08/03/2012, 02:53
Replies: 35
Views: 2,281
Posted By DarkorbitNostromo
I am tired of bich like you who insult...

I am tired of bich like you who insult OpenStealths name. Not only that. Work of ITS SOURCE and CHARGE FOR IT?!? Disgrace. Hope your project burns...
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/03/2012, 02:49
Replies: 482
Views: 60,779
Posted By DarkorbitNostromo
WP scripts are always detected as virus *facepalm*

WP scripts are always detected as virus *facepalm*
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/02/2012, 22:52
Replies: 10
Views: 876
Posted By DarkorbitNostromo
ik he has three times less posts then you and...

ik he has three times less posts then you and about two time more thanks then you.

And i vouch for him.

~Trusted~
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/01/2012, 13:20
Replies: 111
Views: 10,887
Posted By DarkorbitNostromo
I find it very hard to believe that with all the...

I find it very hard to believe that with all the time you posting and being online almost 24/7, your doing some coding and cracking. I bet you will drop of the face of the earth when the project was...
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/31/2012, 22:16
Replies: 111
Views: 10,887
Posted By DarkorbitNostromo
Took the words right out of my mouth. Every...

Took the words right out of my mouth. Every program is copy right. Oh and simply re-naming the program will now get you off the copy right hook...
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/31/2012, 22:05
Replies: 197
Views: 14,879
Posted By DarkorbitNostromo
I can translate to Russian ^^

I can translate to Russian ^^
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/31/2012, 21:05
Replies: 10
Views: 821
Posted By DarkorbitNostromo
I know that :facepalm:

I know that :facepalm:
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/31/2012, 20:40
Replies: 10
Views: 821
Posted By DarkorbitNostromo
Boxy Bot Question

Is there anyway to make boxybot use pet for auto-looting? [Without buying]
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/31/2012, 20:27
Replies: 30
Views: 4,276
Posted By DarkorbitNostromo
Pressed thanks even though I already knew. Thanks...

Pressed thanks even though I already knew. Thanks for sharing. Any anyone who has been here long enough already know there is no such things as IBot/KBot cracks. Just noobs try to steal accounts....
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/17/2012, 02:10
Replies: 21
Views: 2,691
Posted By DarkorbitNostromo
Please explain. What do you mean change ammo???

Please explain. What do you mean change ammo???
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/14/2012, 11:44
Replies: 2
Views: 419
Posted By DarkorbitNostromo
I had that idea with skylab and drone. I...

I had that idea with skylab and drone.

I tested both and it did not work.
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/07/2012, 20:27
Replies: 3
Views: 478
Posted By DarkorbitNostromo
Marian I can get on it :D oh and edit please...

Marian I can get on it :D

oh and edit please us3
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/07/2012, 18:59
Replies: 3
Views: 478
Posted By DarkorbitNostromo
!!!PLEASE HELP!!!

I need some help. I used the program how I was told you (Userregger by userinit.exe from this thread :...
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/06/2012, 20:24
Replies: 22
Views: 2,103
Posted By DarkorbitNostromo
Yea she is right. iBot take 11 days to update....

Yea she is right. iBot take 11 days to update. Then take kBot 3 days to leach of that ^.^ 2 weeks
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/05/2012, 17:13
Replies: 9
Views: 821
Posted By DarkorbitNostromo
What bot are you talking about and what? Returns...

What bot are you talking about and what? Returns to plumb map? Makes no sense...
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/05/2012, 17:11
Replies: 8
Views: 946
Posted By DarkorbitNostromo
:facepalm: they still do it. To the OP -...

:facepalm: they still do it.

To the OP - Some are safe for example a proxy like 329.0.0.4:3917 (totally random proxy) would be safe. However, a proxy like 127.0.0.1:8000 would not be because there...
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/05/2012, 17:01
Replies: 76
Views: 5,692
Posted By DarkorbitNostromo
Maybe you can let it get into beta before asking...

Maybe you can let it get into beta before asking to test? ^.^
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/04/2012, 21:53
Replies: 13
Views: 7,578
Posted By DarkorbitNostromo
Post VT link...

Post VT link...
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/04/2012, 21:47
Replies: 119
Views: 36,288
Posted By DarkorbitNostromo
I have a problem. When I try to click submit (to...

I have a problem. When I try to click submit (to make a new account) it does gives me a pop up on my bar. I cant read what it says. Its need to be russian I think (which I can read) but this aint...
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/04/2012, 17:27
Replies: 19
Views: 2,971
Posted By DarkorbitNostromo
1 problem... Aint WP easy detect?

1 problem... Aint WP easy detect?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 144

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.