Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: anivel
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/04/2022, 18:56
Replies: 37
Views: 19,896
Posted By anivel
hello and thanks revolution team have a...

hello and thanks revolution team

have a question please

with which client should I launch this server 9.6.2 ?

thanks
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/18/2022, 18:22
Replies: 375
Views: 95,875
Posted By anivel
thanks thundernikk why can't i enter the...

thanks thundernikk

why can't i enter the devildom dungeon. the NPC tells me "get off my lake"
i'm 178

thanks
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/18/2022, 14:46
Replies: 375
Views: 95,875
Posted By anivel
ok thanks nove240 for your time have another...

ok thanks nove240 for your time

have another question
i'm in game lvl 5 34jp and jlv2
why can't lvl up jlv3 cost 5jp ?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/18/2022, 06:32
Replies: 375
Views: 95,875
Posted By anivel
hi, I would like to know how to start on...

hi,
I would like to know how to start on trainnee island without teleportation please
thanks
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/16/2022, 18:09
Replies: 394
Views: 87,892
Posted By anivel
i do i'm in

i do i'm in
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/16/2022, 17:34
Replies: 394
Views: 87,892
Posted By anivel
re nove240 because I don't know how to use it

re nove240
because I don't know how to use it
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/16/2022, 09:49
Replies: 394
Views: 87,892
Posted By anivel
ok thanks Nove240 my dbupdate.exe refuse...

ok thanks Nove240
my dbupdate.exe refuse connect to arcadia
login failled for user 'sa'
i used the same password hash like game_bin and auth_bin
i don't have rappelzcompress in folder, i used the...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/15/2022, 20:55
Replies: 394
Views: 87,892
Posted By anivel
hello all and revolution team thank you for...

hello all and revolution team
thank you for tuto and files
all perfect but...
for exemple death tyran is an invisible man i have empty string in
how i can resolve this problem please
thanks
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/13/2022, 20:31
Replies: 394
Views: 87,892
Posted By anivel
thanks for the tuto revolution ! my server is...

thanks for the tuto revolution !
my server is working fine !
but would it be possible please to have a client in French?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/12/2022, 08:39
Replies: 585
Views: 148,363
Posted By anivel
Hello connection

Hello all
thanks to the team for this tutorial. I thought I did everything right but... when I am on the game connection page, I have an error (connection error 1006) all launchers are ok....
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/29/2016, 21:54
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,414
Posted By anivel
what should I do? and how do I do it?

what should I do? and how do I do it?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/29/2016, 21:17
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,414
Posted By anivel
thndr hello and thank you to answer me I...

thndr hello and thank you to answer me

I think I have correctly followed the tutorial at least in the beginning I had to lose me when he had to create three login step three and give them roles. I...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/29/2016, 18:42
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,414
Posted By anivel
bonjour tous le monde es ce que quelqu'un...

bonjour tous le monde
es ce que quelqu'un pourrai m'aider a faire mon serveur, cela fait presque 3 semaines, entre formatage pour reinstaller windows 7 X64 et sql 2014 X64 et j'ai toujours des...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/19/2016, 22:53
Replies: 431
Views: 110,603
Posted By anivel
hello ok for the topik now bug with captain ...

hello

ok for the topik now bug with captain
at "sumon unique name loaded" the program close
can you help me please
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 09/18/2016, 19:51
Replies: 431
Views: 110,603
Posted By anivel
hello everybody can you help me please i not...

hello everybody
can you help me please
i not englishman
i blocked step three
you say :
Back inside the 'Permissions' section of the schema settings make sure your previously searched user is...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/04/2015, 18:28
Replies: 431
Views: 110,603
Posted By anivel
merci eziorav :-) j'ai pu faire tous les...

merci eziorav :-)
j'ai pu faire tous les fichiers dbs.

cela ne règle pas le soucis de collision en jeu

à savoir :
bug à la téléportation le jeu freeze
je ne vois plus mon perso, par contre...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/03/2015, 20:29
Replies: 431
Views: 110,603
Posted By anivel
Unhappy problem conection

hello everybody
thanks for the tutorial

j'ai un soucis avec la database
lorsque je veux creer avec "manage it lite" des fichiers rdb les bases ne ce chargent pas :
itemressources...
Forum: Rappelz 04/13/2015, 09:32
Replies: 0
Views: 831
Posted By anivel
Unhappy problem with save

hello everybody

i am not an englishman

i have a problem with save

the short cuts attacks and keyboard do not record
each time I start again the games that is as if that were the first time...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.