Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: selamun312
Forum: Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/01/2012, 22:05
Replies: 55
Views: 14,532
Posted By selamun312
Kaspersky HEUR:Trojan.Win32.Generic?

Kaspersky HEUR:Trojan.Win32.Generic?
Forum: Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/29/2012, 13:10
Replies: 120
Views: 19,713
Posted By selamun312
I LOVE U TEDDY !!!

I LOVE U TEDDY !!!
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/06/2011, 15:33
Replies: 5
Views: 1,197
Posted By selamun312
is working no dc

is working no dc
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/06/2011, 15:29
Replies: 5
Views: 1,197
Posted By selamun312
thank you so much Has been tested and tried

thank you so much
Has been tested and tried
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/06/2011, 15:24
Replies: 5
Views: 1,197
Posted By selamun312
ID manager error

1. Open 32 bit launcher
2. Open S4 Launcher (Bypass)
3. Open ground zero hack
4. Open ID Manager hack
5.I'm doing the right adjustments. And I open the ID Manager
6.Join the room
7.Start game...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/06/2011, 12:51
Replies: 9
Views: 745
Posted By selamun312
I have written on, but disconnect from server :S ...

I have written on, but disconnect from server :S

Expection Processing Message c0000139 parameters 16a470 16ec80 75b4bf7c 75b4bf7c error :S
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/05/2011, 22:00
Replies: 6
Views: 600
Posted By selamun312
Hi Guys translate problem :(

1=For the Restore Profile just 1 Weapon and 1 Skill allowed(without Cloths)
2=It's not allowed to put a Item in your Restore Profile which is changed with ID Changer!
3=The Restore Items must be...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/05/2011, 21:59
Replies: 6
Views: 764
Posted By selamun312
NoWorking :S

NoWorking :S
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/05/2011, 20:20
Replies: 6
Views: 764
Posted By selamun312
Help 4 Hour room hack [HELP]

I need a 4 hour room hack help me help people :(
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.