Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Dajh
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/26/2014, 05:10
Replies: 1
Views: 428
Posted By Dajh
Proper S/S Build

Hello ,
I'd like to make a S/S char and i don't really know the proper int:str percentage.
I'm thinking about making it fire/cold and making it a hybrid.
I'd like to hear your opinions about a...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/26/2014, 00:28
Replies: 8,859
Views: 679,347
Posted By Dajh
Guys I need some help, Every time I try to...

Guys I need some help,
Every time I try to log-in it says "EGuard has failed to initialze , reinstall elamidas or use client-fix button , your antivirus must be interfering with the client"
But the...
Forum: SRO Private Server 05/10/2013, 11:07
Replies: 98
Views: 5,959
Posted By Dajh
Yea , see you're wrong , I actually never got...

Yea , see you're wrong , I actually never got banned from any server , and I played all of them up until the leak of the files ^_^ .
Forum: SRO Private Server 05/10/2013, 10:42
Replies: 98
Views: 5,959
Posted By Dajh
I hate GoneFishin , he was such an a**hole...

I hate GoneFishin , he was such an a**hole banning people around and stealing their items just for kicks.
Forum: SRO Private Server 05/10/2013, 10:37
Replies: 87
Views: 7,170
Posted By Dajh
P0rnflakes , good times. Yea , I'd sure play on...

P0rnflakes , good times.
Yea , I'd sure play on ESro if it reopens
I mean come on , who wants a server with gazillion DG update everyday and stupid modifications and rates ? I mean ESro rates were...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.