Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MashineBg1
Forum: ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/26/2015, 13:52
Replies: 29
Views: 10,783
Posted By MashineBg1
Still life there? I'm planning to start this game...

Still life there? I'm planning to start this game but everyone who is playing it says there is no one left? What do you think is it worth trying?
Forum: Silkroad Online 11/26/2015, 13:45
Replies: 0
Views: 353
Posted By MashineBg1
removed

removed
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/15/2014, 15:17
Replies: 517
Views: 71,879
Posted By MashineBg1
someone yesterday posted this ...

someone yesterday posted this
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
i have joined today there are some players in towns but definately not 1000 online max 300 and if 150 are grinding 450max online
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/14/2013, 12:16
Replies: 192
Views: 70,617
Posted By MashineBg1
I have logged in and server looks very...

I have logged in and server looks very professional I don't understand why ppls choose noobish servers instead of servers like this.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.