Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: r1tual1st
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/28/2011, 16:36
Replies: 1,915
Views: 262,445
Posted By r1tual1st
I got caught on one account with this... but not...

I got caught on one account with this... but not because i used it too much. When i first managed to get my hands on it, I sure ran it a lot, but on the day they noticed me, this program was only on...
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/20/2011, 00:01
Replies: 1,915
Views: 262,445
Posted By r1tual1st
eyeofra1678 thanks for the info!

eyeofra1678
thanks for the info!
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/19/2011, 21:05
Replies: 1,915
Views: 262,445
Posted By r1tual1st
Hi everyone! I just downloaded Biobot like 2...

Hi everyone!

I just downloaded Biobot like 2 days ago, figured out how to make it work, and it ran pretty nice, even after the update (2.2.2).

But than suddenly the bot lost the ability to...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.