I have a problem with this bot.
Every time the bot collect bonus boxes it will be on one position and don't collect anymore.
What should I do?
Hello, I don't have that problem, And if you are collecting boxes by cloaking try to activate "Cleaner" option is general settings this will collect more boxes in less time. And if the problem presist You better redownlad the bot and use it again. Also make sure your computer is not overloaded.
I got caught on one account with this... but not because i used it too much. When i first managed to get my hands on it, I sure ran it a lot, but on the day they noticed me, this program was only on for 30 minutes... (and wasn't using it the day before that).
I think it's not how much we use it, rather when we use it.
Now i have several accounts, trying to provoke banns, to test out when Bigpoint runs this anti-bot detection thingie. Cause I'm pretty sure its not always on.
But maybe i got all the wrong ideas, anyone knows how this detection system works?
I got caught on one account with this... but not because i used it too much. When i first managed to get my hands on it, I sure ran it a lot, but on the day they noticed me, this program was only on for 30 minutes... (and wasn't using it the day before that).
I think it's not how much we use it, rather when we use it.
Now i have several accounts, trying to provoke banns, to test out when Bigpoint runs this anti-bot detection thingie. Cause I'm pretty sure its not always on.
But maybe i got all the wrong ideas, anyone knows how this detection system works?
Quote:
Originally Posted by moxy729
i have survyed and found out that bio bot users get caught even if it is updated...
ways for DO to get you
1. when thay tune on the anti-bot = dont use bot on thes days come her and ppl well have made a thrad something like banwav to day
2. a player finds you and makes a vid and sheends it to BP = nothing you can do
3. a aidmen finds you = agen nothing you can do
4. you sheend a complant like you lost all of your LF-3's to DO = dont sheend any thing to DO jest go and bot some and buy new one's
5. you are told not to use ANY OTHER TOOLS if you use biobot or Kbot and Kerkava and the tools old firnd has on is sit and you do (like
wicked patcher you must update the md5 and honey boxes your shelf. BioTic dos updates fore biobot and iven dos Kbot's so you dont have to)
I thenk whats funy is ppl use other bots foer 6-8 weeks like ink's or some form of UdoBot than they buy Kbot and then get a bane 2 days after buying kbot ppl it wasent Kbot that got you the ban it was the bot you used before
ty to keep that in mind. or even ppl say that thay only use Kbot and Kerkava but 3 weeks befor that thay sad how much thay love the new scipt for WP and thay well all ways use it and thes ppl with 1 or 2 post and say that Kbot got them band dont belev tham its DO spy's saying that so you don't use it becas it's thay cant detict it
ways for DO to get you
1. when thay tune on the anti-bot = dont use bot on thes days come her and ppl well have made a thrad something like banwav to day
2. a player finds you and makes a vid and sheends it to BP = nothing you can do
3. a aidmen finds you = agen nothing you can do
4. you sheend a complant like you lost all of your LF-3's to DO = dont sheend any thing to DO jest go and bot some and buy new one's
5. you are told not to use ANY OTHER TOOLS if you use biobot or Kbot and Kerkava and the tools old firnd has on is sit and you do (like
wicked patcher you must update the md5 and honey boxes your shelf. BioTic dos updates fore biobot and iven dos Kbot's so you dont have to)
I thenk whats funy is ppl use other bots foer 6-8 weeks like ink's or some form of UdoBot than they buy Kbot and then get a bane 2 days after buying kbot ppl it wasent Kbot that got you the ban it was the bot you used before
ty to keep that in mind. or even ppl say that thay only use Kbot and Kerkava but 3 weeks befor that thay sad how much thay love the new scipt for WP and thay well all ways use it and thes ppl with 1 or 2 post and say that Kbot got them band dont belev tham its DO spy's saying that so you don't use it becas it's thay cant detict it
FREE FE GOL 50 PP ALL DESINGS ALL CPU'S AND 1MIL URI’S ON GA1 ONLY 1 ACC
I got caught on one account with this... but not because i used it too much. When i first managed to get my hands on it, I sure ran it a lot, but on the day they noticed me, this program was only on for 30 minutes... (and wasn't using it the day before that).
I think it's not how much we use it, rather when we use it.
Now i have several accounts, trying to provoke banns, to test out when Bigpoint runs this anti-bot detection thingie. Cause I'm pretty sure its not always on.
But maybe i got all the wrong ideas, anyone knows how this detection system works?
Well Do you update the honeyboxes, client version and md5? because if you don't update them the bot might pick up invisible boxes which will lead to sure ban. I use my bot 12 hours a day 7 days a week in 3 accounts and not banned/ capcha yet. I reccomend you to cloak and collect boxes so that other players will not make a video of you and give to support!
Hope it helps.
Well Do you update the honeyboxes, client version and md5? because if you don't update them the bot might pick up invisible boxes which will lead to sure ban. I use my bot 12 hours a day 7 days a week in 3 accounts and not banned/ capcha yet. I reccomend you to cloak and collect boxes so that other players will not make a video of you and give to support!
Hope it helps.
if you know how to do it than you can do it your self but thers no need as biotic dos it and shends the out the update
tips and tricks for 4th job 12/17/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 22 Replies hey..
I am getting really tired of having my lass becoming a slasher
hanggang ngaun..step 2 plng aq
tips and tricks po..
cno gs2 magshare??
Gacha Tips/Tricks [Sealed bead tricks] 11/25/2010 - Grand Chase - 25 Replies is there anyway to complete an epic sealed bead set with just using a less amount of scrolls? if there is tell me the trick or tip to do it :) please help, if you want to keep it a secret just pm it to me and I promise you i wont spread it :D