Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: goodcap
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/22/2019, 18:03
Replies: 2
Views: 1,401
Posted By goodcap
Does this exist?

Is there a bot or script for like SBot that plays the whole game for you from start to finish?

What I mean is: Bot walks to mangyang levels up, automatically buys lvl 8 armor and goes to fight lvl...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/06/2016, 23:12
Replies: 1,626
Views: 125,478
Posted By goodcap
the server is quite laggy at the moment. What is...

the server is quite laggy at the moment. What is going on?
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/06/2016, 19:19
Replies: 2
Views: 4,818
Posted By goodcap
mBot Clientless Botting Bug

I use the mBot all the time in clientless mode, but sometimes
when I click on Show/Hide client in case I want to do something to my character in-game the client won't appear, but I can see my bot is...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/01/2016, 14:36
Replies: 1,626
Views: 125,478
Posted By goodcap
the websites are offline for me. they keep...

the websites are offline for me. they keep loading, so I cant download the client or register. FIX IT
Forum: SRO Private Server 05/10/2014, 19:57
Replies: 0
Views: 402
Posted By goodcap
Need help with SMC

I launched all the processes, like Gameserver etc. When I go to ServerControl in SMC the left and right progresses show GREEN but the middle one is RED as shown in this picture. How do I fix this?
...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/23/2013, 15:42
Replies: 13
Views: 1,149
Posted By goodcap
Where are the files I need to download?

Where are the files I need to download?
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/13/2013, 20:14
Replies: 0
Views: 368
Posted By goodcap
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/13/2013, 20:08
Replies: 0
Views: 455
Posted By goodcap
[REQUEST] FREE BOT FOR ALL P-SERVERS

Silkroad Online all private servers free bot please.
Thanks
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/04/2012, 17:03
Replies: 0
Views: 576
Posted By goodcap
[REQUEST]PLAYSRO LOADER

title says it all, a working playsro loader please
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/09/2012, 05:13
Replies: 101
Views: 12,897
Posted By goodcap
register offline

register offline
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 01/08/2012, 00:15
Replies: 271
Views: 47,153
Posted By goodcap
I changed all ips, then i start gameserver, then...

I changed all ips, then i start gameserver, then loginserver i click on TURN ON and then it says ADRESS IN USE. please help :)
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/15/2011, 17:50
Replies: 2
Views: 715
Posted By goodcap
RE:New Sremu Files

If i press at LoginServer on "Connect 1" i get <run-time error '360' - object already loaded>

BTW if i start login server, it show me "Attempt to reconnect to gameserver 1" every sec a new line...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/15/2011, 17:49
Replies: 3
Views: 947
Posted By goodcap
RE:New Sremu Files

If i press at LoginServer on "Connect 1" i get <run-time error '360' - object already loaded>

BTW if i start login server, it show me "Attempt to reconnect to gameserver 1" every sec a new line...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/15/2011, 17:24
Replies: 271
Views: 47,153
Posted By goodcap
where is the gameserver download link?

where is the gameserver download link?
Forum: Silkroad Online 08/19/2011, 02:31
Replies: 6
Views: 918
Posted By goodcap
[REQUEST]Isro free bot

I need one, please give me a link or name.
Forum: Silkroad Online 08/18/2011, 01:18
Replies: 2
Views: 535
Posted By goodcap
Isro question

What happened to the stall network? [I havent played silkroad for years]
Forum: Silkroad Online 08/17/2011, 16:54
Replies: 2
Views: 689
Posted By goodcap
[REQUEST] Isro v1.315 loader

I need a v1.315 loader.
The first one that helps me gets a lvl 111 rogue/cleric ff 2m skillpoints on Phoenix
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/14/2011, 19:28
Replies: 5
Views: 593
Posted By goodcap
[GIVE-AWAY] lvl 115 imysro account

When I start the client of mysro its all okay, but all buttons and text is either ? or 0. Please help me!

The first one that helps me will get the account

[I NEED LINKS, PLEASE]
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/14/2011, 19:26
Replies: 3
Views: 381
Posted By goodcap
I need links

I need links
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/14/2011, 18:59
Replies: 3
Views: 381
Posted By goodcap
[GIVE-AWAY] lvl 115 imysro account

When I start the client of mysro its all okay, but all buttons and text is either ? or 0. Please help me!

The first one that helps me will get the account
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/13/2011, 04:18
Replies: 1
Views: 338
Posted By goodcap
MYSRO ANOTHER ERROR

i got the client finally to work, but now everything is 0 or ???.
and i use a loader with the english patch


please help!
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/13/2011, 04:18
Replies: 0
Views: 307
Posted By goodcap
MYSRO ANOTHER ERROR

i got the client finally to work, but now everything is 0 or ???.
and i use a loader with the english patch


please help!
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/13/2011, 03:21
Replies: 1
Views: 465
Posted By goodcap
NEW FYSRO/MYSRO CLIENT 2011 RELEASED

when i click on the silkroad client [mysro] it says
''??????????[website]?????????


please help!

yes i did all the compatible thingies
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/13/2011, 03:21
Replies: 2
Views: 823
Posted By goodcap
NEW FYSRO/MYSRO CLIENT 2011 RELEASED

when i click on the silkroad client [mysro] it says
''??????????[website]?????????


please help!

yes i did all the compatible thingies
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/13/2011, 03:12
Replies: 0
Views: 322
Posted By goodcap
mysro error

when i click on the silkroad client [mysro] it says
''??????????[website]?????????


please help!

yes i did al the compatible thingies
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.